I'm no novice but

Birddog 29

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Norman
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've owned 4 Mustangs before I bought my current one. Ask me the difference between a 64 1\2 and a 65 and I know most. That being said the new alpha numeric system has me a bit confused. What is the difference between a 300A, 301A 400A and a 401A. Mine is a 301A. My last mustang was a 95 Cobra so I have been out awhile
Sponsored

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I've owned 4 Mustangs before I bought my current one. Ask me the difference between a 64 1\2 and a 65 and I know most. That being said the new alpha numeric system has me a bit confused. What is the difference between a 300A, 301A 400A and a 401A. Mine is a 301A. My last mustang was a 95 Cobra so I have been out awhile
LOL you and me both brother. My last one was a 98 cobra. See car, get car simple. Now when I was looking it was . . . this option has this but not that, if you want that then it comes with this and also this. But you dont want the one this , so then you have to add another that to then get rid of the this in order to get the other that. What you want blue? no no that comes with this and that but not the other. But I want the other that is the whole point. Well then you need to get the this that and the other package but that also comes with the digital that. Jesus.... what if I only want the digital that? well then you gotta drop the other and add a stripe. I don't want a stripe oh to bad then you cant have this or that. But you can have it in black accent if you add back the other.

Man I was so confused. when I finally get the list of this and that I wanted then they could only find 2 cars in 300 miles that had it and it also had to have the other. I final gave up got what I wanted and added the other.

I think ford does it to make you give up and just buy the most expensive one with everything on it.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Birddog 29

Birddog 29

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Norman
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Lol. Yeah. I found what wanted on the lot. Red was all I wanted. Everything else was a bonus

Qcman17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10 Velocity Blue 301A
I have a 301A too. What's best about that is the Drive Modes for sure.....
Sponsored