Not open for further replies.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
57 badges have been assembled last night and being packaged up tonight ready for shipping out on Monday. If you are waiting then you would have received an email from DHL with a tracking number. Be sure and post pics of the installed badges on our Facebook page and Instagram.

Thanks to everyone who has waited patiently while we were delayed.
Thanks for letting us know! I got the DHL notification. Will post pics as soon as I get them installed. :cheers:
Sponsored

davejonnes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
57 badges have been assembled last night and being packaged up tonight ready for shipping out on Monday. If you are waiting then you would have received an email from DHL with a tracking number. Be sure and post pics of the installed badges on our Facebook page and Instagram.

Thanks to everyone who has waited patiently while we were delayed.
Just received mine this week! Wifi controller and all. They are awesome, thank you for taking your time and delivering a quality product! Unlike some other vendors here...

If anyone is waiting on theirs, they are totally worth it!

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
Just received mine this week! Wifi controller and all. They are awesome, thank you for taking your time and delivering a quality product! Unlike some other vendors here...

If anyone is waiting on theirs, they are totally worth it!
We are enthusiast ourselves and try a provide a product/service that I (personally) as a customer would like.

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
The last 13 badges overdue will leave in the morning. All orders except 4 RGB customers (who's badges failed the last test) have now been fulfilled. We'll have more RGB boards soon to complete those orders. Once again thank you to everyone who waited patiently for us to get the best possible outcome before we shipped, it has taken us far longer than we expected to get to this stage. By the end of the month we will have a good supply of all colours and finishes so orders wont take long at all to process and ship.

Next step is to get our illuminated "GT" letters up and running, but thats still a month away yet.

Cheers from the X-lume team.... Dan & Rob.

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
The last 13 badges overdue will leave in the morning. All orders except 4 RGB customers (who's badges failed the last test) have now been fulfilled. We'll have more RGB boards soon to complete those orders. Once again thank you to everyone who waited patiently for us to get the best possible outcome before we shipped, it has taken us far longer than we expected to get to this stage. By the end of the month we will have a good supply of all colours and finishes so orders wont take long at all to process and ship.

Next step is to get our illuminated "GT" letters up and running, but thats still a month away yet.

Cheers from the X-lume team.... Dan & Rob.
Thanks for all you guys do! I know you make money from it and that's the primary driver but I'm sure I speak for many when I say we appreciate you supporting our community and bringing these products to us! Mine comes in tomorrow. I can't wait to get it installed! I'll take pics and provide comments.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
I'm SO happy with the X-Lume lit pony! I felt a little silly buying a second lit pony emblem but from what I saw from others I thought the difference was going to be significant and I was RIGHT! I decided to hook it up so I could show everyone the difference between the Ford lit pony and the one from X-Lume. In the early evening, you couldn't even tell the Ford pony was lit. When it was dark, the other lights overwhelmed it. Plus it didn't really match so well, it was too blueish.
pony.jpg

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Here's a pic of the car.
Lit_small.jpg

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Now I want one as well! How hard was the installation?
For the Ecoboost it was EXTREMELY simple. For the GT you need to take off the hood latch to get to it but for the ecoboost, it's just take off the radiator cover with those ~8 plastic push pins and it's right there, easy to reach.

The physical installation is super simple. Although I didn't do the same wiring, that looked pretty easy too except the tricky part of getting to the connector to unplug it. From there, it's just use the simple wire taps provided in the kit. I liked the way Ford did it plug and play better, just unplug the parking light, plug in the connector from the pony and plug the other end back in and you're done. Watch the video on X-Lume's web site, it's very helpful. Since I had the Ford lit pony which came plug and play, I just cut that wire off about 6" from the old pony and connected it to the new one.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Looking great!

BTW, what rims do you have and do you have a side image of your car?
Thanks! The wheels are the new MRR M600 There is a sticky thread in the wheels section. I got the 19x10" ET 35 square satin black and Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 275/40R19 tires. Lowered on Steeda Progressive springs.
side_03.jpg

OP
OP
Xlume

Xlume

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.x-lume.com
Vehicle(s)
JEEP
The physical installation is super simple. Although I didn't do the same wiring, that looked pretty easy too except the tricky part of getting to the connector to unplug it. From there, it's just use the simple wire taps provided in the kit. I liked the way Ford did it plug and play better, just unplug the parking light, plug in the connector from the pony and plug the other end back in and you're done. Watch the video on X-Lume's web site, it's very helpful. Since I had the Ford lit pony which came plug and play, I just cut that wire off about 6" from the old pony and connected it to the new one.
Thanks for that. The reason we chose the positap method was so that customers could choose to attach them to any power source they liked, we just chose the headlights as thats when most people would want the badge to light up. Also you only need to enlarge the centre hole to 8mm - 10mm for our wires to fit through, as opposed to the Ford performance unit which requires a very large hole for the plug to fit through. Plus with positaps, like the plug and play, they are easily removed with no damage to the car. Good thinking to attach your connector to our wires though :thumbsup::headbang:

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
[MENTION=15518]jbailer[/MENTION] - Joe, by the way, your car looks great. Can you give me some information about the rear spoiler? Where did you buy it from? I guess it's Cervini's.

Last edited:

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=15518]jbailer[/MENTION] - Joe, by the way, your car looks great. Can you give me some information about the rear spoiler? Where did you buy it from? I guess it's Cervini's.
Thanks! Yes, it's the Cervini's Pedestal Spoiler. I bought it pre-painted directly from Cervini's. Although you can buy their parts from a few distributors, I really like Cervini's customer service and always purchase from them directly. I've bought may parts from them over the last 11 years for 3 different Mustangs and will always use them as my first stop now. Fitment and finish is always top notch.

On a side note, thanks to [MENTION=15775]Xlume[/MENTION]. I saw you posted my Mustang on Facebook yesterday. :cheers:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.