Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Yes we are. Hopefully you get your Christmas gift early. I wish I could say the same for myself, but I just have to be patient.

I won't have mine till mid jan early February just placed an order Black Friday

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Z28 Camaro and 2015 Ecoboost Mustang
Oh and I was excited mine is awaiting shipment :( I still show 1/8/2015 for delivery. Where did you order you car from? I got mine at Gurnee Ford and there were 5 other special orders in.

Edit - And congrats, of course!!

Ordered from Woodfield Ford or whatever it's called now. Might be because I ordered a base model car? Dunno but we shall see. I didn't ask if the had any other special orders. Others have had some strange cotus things happen so this may change.

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Woohooo that awesome!!! Got a winter setup already for the car?

Not yet. I'll be driving my Camaro for the rest of the winter since I had to break down and buy a new set of snow tires a few weeks ago.

Sponsored

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not yet. I'll be driving my Camaro for the rest of the winter since I had to break down and buy a new set of snow tires a few weeks ago.

Yah I am debating on spending the $1400 for a winter set now to drive the car for Feb-April or just park it and use my GTI. I hate that the performance package won't let you get all season tires :(

I doubt I could park this car the day I get it and stare at it for 2 months :)

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
Ordered from Woodfield Ford or whatever it's called now. Might be because I ordered a base model car? Dunno but we shall see. I didn't ask if the had any other special orders. Others have had some strange cotus things happen so this may change.
oh yes, delivery date changed to 12/11, posted this in the 12/1 build week thread. Mine is a base model, as well, but others were saying it might have something to do with being close to Michigan.

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh yes, delivery date changed to 12/11, posted this in the 12/1 build week thread. Mine is a base model, as well, but others were saying it might have something to do with being close to Michigan.

Good news! Congrats!

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yah I am debating on spending the $1400 for a winter set now to drive the car for Feb-April or just park it and use my GTI. I hate that the performance package won't let you get all season tires :(

I doubt I could park this car the day I get it and stare at it for 2 months :)

Yeah, I will be driving the mustang on dry winter days even with the summer tires. Funny part is I'll be driving the much faster car in the snow which I don't mind because I'm used to it. The mustang will be a big change for sure.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah, I will be driving the mustang on dry winter days even with the summer tires. Funny part is I'll be driving the much faster car in the snow which I don't mind because I'm used to it. The mustang will be a big change for sure.
Learned my lesson to never drive on summer tires when under 30-40 degrees already....I figure the winter setup cost is worth it to not drive on basically slicks. Summer tire compound is 100% worthless in winter temps even when dry out....if you are gonna do it, be safe and pray you don't need to slam on the brakes :D

Sponsored

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Got an appointment setup on Saturday for golf mill Ford to talk and possibly order or trade if they can find one with exactly what I'm looking for. Checking out true car and it looks like Schaumburg Ford is almost $1k cheaper than all the others... Hrm. Think golf mill would honor another dealers true car estimate? :D

PewterCam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Learned my lesson to never drive on summer tires when under 30-40 degrees already....I figure the winter setup cost is worth it to not drive on basically slicks. Summer tire compound is 100% worthless in winter temps even when dry out....if you are gonna do it, be safe and pray you don't need to slam on the brakes :D
The mustang will spend most of the time in the Garage this winter anyhow so I'm not worried. Plus after you learn to be cautious driving a 4th gen Camaro year round regardless because they are as refined as a sledgehammer.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Got an appointment setup on Saturday for golf mill Ford to talk and possibly order or trade if they can find one with exactly what I'm looking for. Checking out true car and it looks like Schaumburg Ford is almost $1k cheaper than all the others... Hrm. Think golf mill would honor another dealers true car estimate? :D
Yes they will honor it. I brought them the one from Schaumburg :) Are you talking to Gabriel?

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Yes they will honor it. I brought them the one from Schaumburg :) Are you talking to Gabriel?
I should be meeting Gabriel on Saturday. I called in yesterday as I'm traveling today and they said he wasn't in (as you said) but they'd set me up an appointment with him to discuss and see what can be done. :) Niles is a bit more of a hike but the referral on how well they treated you is worth it.

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I should be meeting Gabriel on Saturday. I called in yesterday as I'm traveling today and they said he wasn't in (as you said) but they'd set me up an appointment with him to discuss and see what can be done. :) Niles is a bit more of a hike but the referral on how well they treated you is worth it.
Just think of it this way...its a nice 30 miles drive home to break the car in :)
Sponsored