Sponsored

Illinois-Chicago

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT SOLD-2015 Ecoboost SOLD
Cotus just updated as delivered!! Sent late night text to my dealer letting him know hope he doesn't mind lol!!
Sponsored

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Cotus just updated as delivered!! Sent late night text to my dealer letting him know hope he doesn't mind lol!!
Nice! So your EB has arrived at the dealership then? Picking mine up on Monday :D

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! So your EB has arrived at the dealership then? Picking mine up on Monday :D

Yah looks like it! Gabriel said he will call the dealer it's at this morning and see if he can pick it up today so I can grab it from him at Golf Mill :). So excited, barely slept lol

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well dealer said that it's not at the dealership even though Cotus shows delivered..odd. Said most likely Monday or Tuesday

arban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Vernon hills area here! It's been a solid 6 days with my beast! Parking it tomorrow due to chance of sleet/snow

Sponsored

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium, Race Red
Vernon hills area here! It's been a solid 6 days with my beast! Parking it tomorrow due to chance of sleet/snow
Hey! I'm just north of you! What do you drive? I haven't seen any S550s in the area, just 1 in Ohio a few weeks back.

arban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Hey! I'm just north of you! What do you drive? I haven't seen any S550s in the area, just 1 in Ohio a few weeks back.

I work in Vernon Hills but drive from Gurnee area. I drive a CO GT PP. I picked it up 12/01

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's where I live, too. I'll probably see you around....expecting my car this week!!!!

arban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Nice!! What did you order and was it from the Gurnee Ford?!

mustangirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Base, spoiler delete, yes Dave from Gurnee Ford. Bought my last one from Napelton (Sessler) Ford in Libertyville.
My plates are MSTNGRL, I had a 2007. You won't notice me now, I'm driving my mom's Buick :)

Sponsored

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Well dealer said that it's not at the dealership even though Cotus shows delivered..odd. Said most likely Monday or Tuesday
That is pretty odd. Oh well, will be crazy if we end up picking ours up on the same day! Cool enough that three of us are looking to pick up this week alone. :thumbsup:

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is pretty odd. Oh well, will be crazy if we end up picking ours up on the same day! Cool enough that three of us are looking to pick up this week alone. :thumbsup:
Just got off phone with Gabriel...he "Thinks" mine is in at the other dealer now...should know in an hour or so!! Now I need a ride to niles! Cab ride is like $80 :(

rktsnk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
Just got off phone with Gabriel...he "Thinks" mine is in at the other dealer now...should know in an hour or so!! Now I need a ride to niles! Cab ride is like $80 :(
Nice!! He called me an hour or so ago on his way to pick mine up from the dealer and said anytime after 3 pm it'll be ready. Wife and I are going to head over to Niles at around 4 if you need a ride :)

Renner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice!! He called me an hour or so ago on his way to pick mine up from the dealer and said anytime after 3 pm it'll be ready. Wife and I are going to head over to Niles at around 4 if you need a ride :)

Oh damn!! That might just work LOL. We can both drive home on summer tires in snow lol. Will let you know man, thanks for the offer!

arban

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP CO
Awesome! Excited for you both! Lol parked my PP today those summer tires are definitely nice and slick in this 30 degree weather. Can't imagine with this rain as well.
Sponsored