Sponsored

If you are ordering parts suggest they dont use USPS. The back log is unreal

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
I am not meaning this thread as a political post please don't make it one everyone is aware of the politics we dont need it hashed out here.. Just a heads up post to try other services.

Now I know this will be different for different parts of the country. However if you use the postal system in the southern area where it goes through Greenville south Carolina sorting be prepared to wait weeks. IM reading similar stories from other sorting centers. Packages take a day or two to get to the center and then sit there for as much as 9 days and even go missing. The Greenville center has massive amounts of complaints.

I ordered a part from over seas. it was sent fed ex, no special shipping or anything just standard. in 1 day it was in Alaska and then by 6:40 AM it was in Indiana and then by 9AM it was in North Carolina on truck for delivery. IN under 2 days I got it. Small package for some trim pieces got send Postal service. Mailed 9 days ago and has been sitting in greenville for 6 days now. Will be close to 2 weeks before I get them.

Complaint all over the internet about that facility and the employees on Facebook basically posting they dont give a crap. Like i said though from what I have seen he whole postal system is backed up like this.

So if you are ordering a part and need it somewhat faster, might call shipper and ask them to send fed ex or someone else besides postal service for now. And on top of that holiday season is coming up so there is no telling whats gonna happen.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
It's not just the Southwest. Our utility bills are now showing up AFTER they are due. This has never happened before. Guy across the street works for the post office and says they are told to make deliveries even though they have not finished sorting first class. It has to wait until the next day. No overtime. There is no point in passing on the reasons he gave me.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
It's not just the Southwest. Our utility bills are now showing up AFTER they are due. This has never happened before. Guy across the street works for the post office and says they are told to make deliveries even though they have not finished sorting first class. It has to wait until the next day. No overtime. There is no point in passing on the reasons he gave me.
Yeah same getting bills after they are due... we just auto draft it all now so no late fees

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Yeah same getting bills after they are due... we just auto draft it all now so no late fees
My biggest concern are for those who get their medications via USPS. If I were one of them I'd be calling my supplier to change over to UPS or FedEx.

Sponsored

black bart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Prem A6 White Platinum 20x9's
I must be the exception to the rule. I receive all packages on time, as posted on websites, when delivery date day is posted. I buy from Amazon, WalMart, EBay, etc. I also get all my meds via USPS on time every time. UPS and FedEx also deliver as dated. I've never experienced any late deliveries for any of my auto parts, and I order quit a bit.

wtb6mtv8rwd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
I must be the exception to the rule. I receive all packages on time, as posted on websites, when delivery date day is posted. I buy from Amazon, WalMart, EBay, etc. I also get all my meds via USPS on time every time. UPS and FedEx also deliver as dated. I've never experienced any late deliveries for any of my auto parts, and I order quit a bit.
Same here.
Might be a regional issue.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
your in so cal and most the stuff comes from cal so you are righ there in the area :)

george g

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
george
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt, 2004 gto
UPS is no better,just had an order i paid for 2 day shipping only to arrive after 4 days.I asked the UPS customer service about a refund and he told they're not honoring any garuanteed delivery.

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver '18 GT 400a PP1
Texas checking in. I've noticed no delays on anything. I'm constantly ordering stuff online. No bills coming late either though most is auto pay anyway.

Sponsored

IronG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
No delays in NJ or PA. I got packages from USPS, UPS and FedEx today and they were all on time....in fact the one from USPS was supposed to arrive next Monday, but it showed up today. You do need to consider that all but the USPS have been busier than ever because of the pandemic. To me, they are all doing a really good job keeping up with covid and the heavier workload. If there will be any issues, will be during the holiday season as it will be crazy for them like never before.

OP
OP
Briebee72

Briebee72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
UPS is no better,just had an order i paid for 2 day shipping only to arrive after 4 days.I asked the UPS customer service about a refund and he told they're not honoring any garuanteed delivery.
yeah im not paying for any special shipping prices for awhile cause no one is delivering on time and its a waste.
No delays in NJ or PA. I got packages from USPS, UPS and FedEx today and they were all on time....in fact the one from USPS was supposed to arrive next Monday, but it showed up today. You do need to consider that all but the USPS have been busier than ever because of the pandemic. To me, they are all doing a really good job keeping up with covid and the heavier workload. If there will be any issues, will be during the holiday season as it will be crazy for them like never before.
Glad to see some areas are doing well. I can tell you the one here is not :) The web is full of complaints about it.

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
I can't imagine how to frame this in a non political way, trump picked this post master who has ties to other shipping companies(and first ever with zero post office experience), who then immediately fired a bunch of high ranking people who knew how things work. See that as you will.

Bronson006

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 Twister Orange
I'm awaiting a shipment to Ontario Canada that departed from Santa Monica CA on the 18th of July was Processed Through Regional Facility,
LOS ANGELES CA INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER on the 21rst of July and has been stuck there ever since...

Hillsndale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 Magneride Magnetic Grey
Although I've seen the disclaimers on the websites about shipping delays, doesn't seem to be much affected here in Or-e-gun. I get about half dozen boxes daily from mostly UPS, but some FedEx and occasional USPS. Some, but not all, of the trucking companies are another story.

Biggest problem I've had was several BS sellers on Amazon that didn't have items in stock as advertised so they create a shipping label and spoof the Amazon system because your purchase is marked as shipped so you can't file a claim because Amazon says you have to wait until the end of the shipping period, even though if you plug the tracking number into the shipping company website it only shows as "label created" and not picked up, the Amazon system assumes it was shipped. The only reason for purchasing from those sellers was because they showed as in stock had had a reasonable estimated delivery date. Took weeks to get a refund and one jackwad even shipped the product after numerous messages from me telling them to cancel and refund my credit card due to failure to meet stated delivery dates. Guess they hoped I would just cave and accept the delivery. Obviously they don't know me. Amazon was no help whatsoever. Sorry for sidetracking, but maybe it will help someone else avoid a colossal waste of time.
Sponsored