Sponsored

iCloud iPhoto Experts?!?!

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Anyone really good at setting up iCloud in regards to saving, backing up, streaming all your photos??

So here's the basis...

I have probably 15,000 (give or take) photos on my iMac at home. I have an iPhone and an iPad. I had my streaming or whatever set up so that if I took a picture on my phone or ipad, (one or the other), it would put that picture on all three of my devices. I initially did not have my photo library that resides on the iMac backed up and/or saved to my iCloud. So yesterday due to some other reasons, I decided it was time to secure another backup of all my pictures, so I selected the option to add my iMac photo library to my iCloud,

Well, now I have every album and Every. Single. F#$%ing. Photo that resides on my iMac on my phone and pad!!!!! Uugggg. How can I, or is it even possible to, keep my iMac photo library backed up to my cloud, but only have the pictures on the phone or pad that were taken with that device??

I don't care, and actually prefer that a photo taken with the phone still automatically goes into the library on the computer, but not vice versa. Hope all that makes sense. Thanks guys.
Sponsored

Enzo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Enzo
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1