Sponsored

I think that I have the only race GT350 ever made (no issues)

svttim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
I must be the only one to be annoyed by this entire thread

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
I'm still waiting for his car to beat the track records at Road Atlanta as promised 4 years ago....

On a diff note, did you decide on a what to get next?
I never said I was to beat track records at RA. That is owned by an Indy car.

Yes, I did get an allocation for a 2023 Porsche Turbo, ordered it, and got it delivered. It's a great car in gray and red:

2023PorscheTurbo1.png

2023PorscTurb.JPG

2023PorscTurb3.JPG

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
This car has a break-in period of 1275 miles. I am short that today. My 2019 Mustang GT350 is on a battery charger today except for last weekend when it needed a good half-full run. I'd never sell it or trade it for any reason.

Sponsored

OP
OP
95CobraR

95CobraR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 K1868
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, the Porsche Turbo is a good car. The maximum torque gets here quick at <3000 Rpm.
----
My main thing is to own good ICE cars that go fast for a long time of a full tank of gas. I'll worry about the lap times later.

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I'm starting to believe that these threads and subsequent comments are being posted by an early version of ChatGPT that was trained entirely on Talladega Nights and Bevis and Butthead. That's the only explanation that makes any sense.

Sponsored

Kachow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I'm starting to believe that these threads and subsequent comments are being posted by an early version of ChatGPT that was trained entirely on Talladega Nights and Bevis and Butthead. That's the only explanation that makes any sense.
I said it before on his last post, it has to be a bot. Early Cyberdyne systems.

matthewr87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
ChatGPT prompt:

Write a story about a one-owner 2019 Shelby GT350 with great brakes that has been raced and has never had any issues

Output:

Once upon a time, there was a sleek and powerful 2019 Shelby GT350. It had been owned by the same person since it rolled off the assembly line and had been treated with the utmost care and attention. The owner, a car enthusiast and amateur race car driver, had always been particularly impressed with the car's brakes. They were incredibly responsive and provided excellent stopping power, even during high-speed races.

The Shelby had been taken to the track countless times, participating in both amateur and professional races. It had performed exceptionally well, leaving its competitors in the dust. Despite the rigorous demands of racing, the car had never once experienced any issues or breakdowns.

The owner had always kept up with regular maintenance and upgrades to ensure that the Shelby would continue to run at peak performance. They had even had the engine tuned and the suspension adjusted to enhance the car's handling and speed.

As the years passed, the Shelby became a beloved member of the racing community. Its owner was often asked about the secret to the car's success, to which they would always reply with a smile, "It's all in the brakes."

One day, the owner decided it was time to upgrade to a newer model and put the Shelby up for sale. It was a difficult decision, but they knew that the car would find a new home with another passionate and dedicated owner who would give it the same love and attention that it had always received.

The Shelby GT350 may have left the track, but its legacy will live on as one of the greatest cars ever built, known for its unbeatable braking system.

lmao

sublime1996525

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
ChatGPT prompt:

Write a story about a one-owner 2019 Shelby GT350 with great brakes that has been raced and has never had any issues

Output:

Once upon a time, there was a sleek and powerful 2019 Shelby GT350. It had been owned by the same person since it rolled off the assembly line and had been treated with the utmost care and attention. The owner, a car enthusiast and amateur race car driver, had always been particularly impressed with the car's brakes. They were incredibly responsive and provided excellent stopping power, even during high-speed races.

The Shelby had been taken to the track countless times, participating in both amateur and professional races. It had performed exceptionally well, leaving its competitors in the dust. Despite the rigorous demands of racing, the car had never once experienced any issues or breakdowns.

The owner had always kept up with regular maintenance and upgrades to ensure that the Shelby would continue to run at peak performance. They had even had the engine tuned and the suspension adjusted to enhance the car's handling and speed.

As the years passed, the Shelby became a beloved member of the racing community. Its owner was often asked about the secret to the car's success, to which they would always reply with a smile, "It's all in the brakes."

One day, the owner decided it was time to upgrade to a newer model and put the Shelby up for sale. It was a difficult decision, but they knew that the car would find a new home with another passionate and dedicated owner who would give it the same love and attention that it had always received.

The Shelby GT350 may have left the track, but its legacy will live on as one of the greatest cars ever built, known for its unbeatable braking system.

lmao
NFW that's ChatGPT!! Hahaha

72&18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
72 Mach 1, 72 F250 2wd, 18 GT350, 22 Bronco 2 Door
good plan. Mine is doing well, Pretty sure it was only the starter issues in '22, and i'm 99% sure that was just due to a weak battery. I misdiagnosed it since my vintage stang had such bad heat soak issues with starters over the years. I think I only did around 12 days in '22 though. Shooting for a similar # in '23 and we picked Ozarks as the "new" track this year. Running that one in May with Chin so I'm stoked!
You will love OIR. I am hoping to get back there this year as well.
Sponsored