The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
So I am reading this and kind of laughing. I can’t believe it’s nine pages already. So you’re a Kentucky boy who lives in Ohio, is that correct?

When I graduated HS I actually bought my first Mustang GT in 1987. A new ‘88. It does wonders when you’re young. Just ask her if she wants to go to for some pizza and walk her to your car.
Sponsored

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
The term "talking shit" meant spitting game, macking, hitting on, etc. Not gossip shit talking

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
Find out which car she drives, follow her home, and do a burnout right outside her bedroom window in the late hours of the night.
I actually tried this, only it was daylight and she was outside along with most of her family. When I dumped the clutch the rear U joint broke. Talk about embarrassed.

Orange devil

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro,toyoda
Hi school days were savage AF!! Blowing out that sweet lunch meat on a daily was bliss! ..Good thing my muscle car had a bench seat in front , yes many headliners had to replaced from feet and heads hitting them. Its How I learned to do my own Upholstery. Some older Advice & prior adventures coming from a seasoned Man whore . key is perfecting The Hat Trick.
Screenshot_20211130-182936_Google.jpg

Sponsored

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
So I am reading this and kind of laughing. I can’t believe it’s nine pages already. So you’re a Kentucky boy who lives in Ohio, is that correct?

When I graduated HS I actually bought my first Mustang GT in 1987. A new ‘88. It does wonders when you’re young. Just ask her if she wants to go to for some pizza and walk her to your car.
wait does this work for single women in their 30’s too!?!?

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 rapid red mustang gt
If the shit talkers talk about you, just take him across the street (off school grounds) after school and straighten him out. In my experience, shit talkers are like those little kick me dogs, all bark and no bite. After you knock out his f'n teeth, he will shut up.
yeah im very familar with what your talkin about except now days kids dont wanna go off school grounds so i just beat they ass where ever were at and i end up suspended most the time in the bathroom but yeah man you cant let people fuck with you you have limits and when they pass your limits thats when you open up that motherfucking million dollar can of whoop ass he aint ever gonna forget

OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)

what if shes busy ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mr whiskers5.0

Mr whiskers5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I actually tried this, only it was daylight and she was outside along with most of her family. When I dumped the clutch the rear U joint broke. Talk about embarrassed.
shit dude thats the shit of nightmares

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma

FruityJudy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Ill just give you some advice, whether it helps with this girl or somewhere else in life. Cussing a lot outloud usually makes someone look uneducated. Taking the time to type a cuss word reallllllly makes someone look very uneducated. If you were to apply at my company and I seen this, you would immediately be considered unhirable.