Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
  • Banned
Current one is drowning with tons of crap, and I'm tired of seeing news stories I didn't ask for with their slanted views.

Dont mind paying, but is there any recommendations that aren't mainstream, secure, and wont sell your info (tired of some spam slipping in, or seeing my current email used for spam)

Thanks in advance

Rogue
Sponsored

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I tested Secure email: ProtonMail is free encrypted email. many years ago. Can't necessarily vouch for it, but it seems to still be around and recommended.

Personally I use my own domain so I can host my email anyplace I wish or create "x" number of email addresses (that way I have "[email protected]", then "[email protected]", etc.).

I still use outlook.com and gmail... don't have a spam issue, but they are too aggressive fighting spam and flag good email.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Outlook and depending on which phone you have - iCloud is another secure/private email. I mean. aside from the most common emailing platforms.

Sponsored

R3troGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Coupe - 2019 RAM 1500 BH

onlyturbo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rony
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6spd, 2016 Audi S4 (Sold)., 2009 Subaru STI (Sold), 2003 SAAB Aero (Sold)
I vouch for protonmail as well, privet and secure. Free for basic usage. It is so private that if you loose your password you won't be able to recover it...they don't save or have any control of your account...it is up to the user, just like Bitcoin...you are your own bank.