Sponsored

I got new shoes .................... (grins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Been wanting 20" staggered since I bought the car last month. So, I stopped by my local Discount Tire today. Hot Damn ............... Wheel/tire pkgs are on sale. Sure sucks having a $3300 open line of credit on my Discount Tire card. :sunglasses: Better yet was having a $00.00 balance. I burned that today. :cwl:
luxury-phoenix-wheel-rims-5-lug-gunmetal-brushed-gunmetal-face-22x11-std-700.jpg
Staggered fitment in OE width/offsets. New Conti run flats to mount on them. D T blessed me with free lugnuts. :like: Wheels are shipping from FL so it will be next week to get them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

Sponsored

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
I'm looking forward to seeing them on your car. I would be careful at that local full service car wash. It seems to be so easy to scratch wheels these days.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I'm looking forward to seeing them on your car. I would be careful at that local full service car wash. It seems to be so easy to scratch wheels these days.
That's why I have it hand washed. No brushes, no roller track. Several of the area car clubs use it. Washes are by appointment. They also detail the interior. I always bring lunch.Takes them right at an hour. Super nice waiting room.

Sponsored
OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Holy cow, those have more nooks and crannies than Iā€™d want to deal with.
Looks like youā€™ll be buying the Costco bin of Q-Tips ;-)
Gonna use "Nanna Grumpy's." Then run like hell ................. :cwl:

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Nice... how often are they cleaning the hand wash cloths.....that is my worry.. Are they using the same cloth to do your entire car. Not knocking on you using this place at all.....the most careful of us still get scratches. Those wheels alone would probably take me over half an hour; there are a lot of tiny spaces that need cleaning that no cloth is going to fit into.

That's why I have it hand washed. No brushes, no roller track. Several of the area car clubs use it. Washes are by appointment. They also detail the interior. I always bring lunch.Takes them right at an hour. Super nice waiting room.

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I understand. No, they change out the cloths. Owner drives a 911 and is anal retentive. :)

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
I really hate to say this but that can be a big misconception. The owner might drive a 911 and be anal retentive, but the owner is not washing cars. I guarantee the people doing the actual washing is not being paid enough to be anal retentive. Back to the subject, those are nice wheels but probably hard to keep clean. Peace.

I understand. No, they change out the cloths. Owner drives a 911 and is anal retentive. :)

OP
OP
cactus_kid

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Believe me I do hear where you are coming from. He evidently keeps the same crew on the cars that are hand washed/detailed. Plus, I keep their wallets fat.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.