Sponsored

I don't get this

• Thread starter Deleted member 35644
  • Start date
  • Watchers 12
OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

The real question we need to be asking is why do some people park far far far away form others and why do some people feel the need to specifically park next to them when there are clearly many other spots open and free. What motivates a person to park right next to someone else when they could park literally anywhere else?

I know I posted this earlier, but what motivates the person in blue to take a piss next to the guy that was already there? What was going though the blue persons head making them think it was a good idea? Are they trying to be funny? or are they just an asshole?

1680022385002.png

Until we answer this question we cannot move forward.
According to some, the guy in mustard dare not think or feel anything badly about the guy in blue, or the virtue signaling will begin and the guy in mustard is forever labeled an asshole for feeling any particular way about it. Social cues are a thing for petulent children, and we should all sing Kumbaya and pee in the same urinal.
Sponsored

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
While it may be awkward for some, and uncomfortable for some, I personally am a grown man that is not bothered by what other grown men are doing that does not negatively affect others. As such, while I would not walk up to the urinal next to another person if there are others open, just as I would not park next to a car that is plainly trying to park away from the crowd, I also would not turn and piss on the guy, just as I would not intentionally ding the door of said car for parking next to me. Someone pissing in a urinal next to me does not negatively affect anyone, thus, I just couldn't care less.

Does that answer the question? Can we move back to the topic at hand of dinging someone else's car for no reason other than they parked next to you and your sensibilities were somehow hurt?

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

... Can we move back to the topic at hand of dinging someone else's car for no reason other than they parked next to you and your sensibilities were somehow hurt?
As the person who started this thread, if I remember correctly, this is not what the thread's about. The thread is about why somebody would park this way. You chose to make it about the one comment that I now know I should not have included, because it gave you the opportunity to virtue signal and crow about how much better of a person you think you are.

If you really want to talk about the subject at hand, tell me why the owner of the white Lexus thought this was the best possible option. If you just want to talk about how violent, horrible of a person you think I am, and how much more upstanding you are, feel free to exit the thread. Nobody's interested.

bigred90gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
As the person who started this thread, if I remember correctly, this is not what the thread's about. The thread is about why somebody would park this way. You chose to make it about the one comment that I now know I should not have included, because it gave you the opportunity to virtue signal and crow about how much better of a person you think you are.

If you really want to talk about the subject at hand, tell me why the owner of the white Lexus thought this was the best possible option. If you just want to talk about how violent, horrible of a person you think I am, and how much more upstanding you are, feel free to exit the thread. Nobody's interested.
I can’t possibly tell you why the owner of the Lexus thought that was the best possible option, nor do I care what they were thinking.

We could also talk about the fact that you shouldn't be parked there either, as you mentioned the spots are labeled that they are for compact cars only. But I guess you only want to talk to people who share your view that things need to always be only exactly how you want them to be.

You're gonna have a tough road ahead in this life, sport. Might want to get a helmet.

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

I can’t possibly tell you why the owner of the Lexus thought that was the best possible option, nor do I care what they were thinking.

We could also talk about the fact that you shouldn't be parked there either, as you mentioned the spots are labeled that they are for compact cars only. But I guess you only want to talk to people who share your view that things need to always be only exactly how you want them to be.

You're gonna have a tough road ahead in this life, sport. Might want to get a helmet.
Keep deflecting onto different, irrelevant topics, it just proves you have nothing legitimate to contribute. Sport. LOL.

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Thank you for one of the finer examples of Virtue Signaling I've seen in a while. Your supreme perfection should be studied and documented for the history books for the entire human race, because I'm sure you've never had an errant thought about anyone, anytime, any place due to said perfection. We're truly not worthy of you, and I can't believe you even drive a car when you could simply teleport, being the omnipotent individual that you are. Can you see me bowing to your excellency? Do you also see the two middle fingers sticking up?

Why don't you take this shit back to Facebook where it belongs.
No I am not perfect. But you showed your character. What u post is f.b. worthy .

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Never used f.b. so try try try again.
OP hasn't answered the age question and speculation was he's very young BUT doesn't the fact that he is familiar with FaceBook suggest he's a senior citizen?

OP
OP

Deleted member 35644

Pitiful that so few of you "contributors" can stay on track without the lame insult attempts. I thought it could be a civil discussion, but clearly there aren't enough people here who are capable of that. Must be a lot of folks miserable in their own lives and they have to drag everybody down with them in an attempt to feel like life is worth living.... and then expect no response from the people they're attempting to tear down. Sad. I'm out, no longer worth my time.

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Pitiful that so few of you "contributors" can stay on track without the lame insult attempts. I thought it could be a civil discussion, but clearly there aren't enough people here who are capable of that. Must be a lot of folks miserable in their own lives and they have to drag everybody down with them in an attempt to feel like life is worth living.... and then expect no response from the people they're attempting to tear down. Sad. I'm out, no longer worth my time.
Quite a few bits of information missing on this picture, but that doesn't stop a lot of people expressing firm opinions!

Not sure how long you were parked or what other cars were parked when / between you arrived departed but it may well be the case that the initial situation and final outcome were not what it seems from the single picture at one point in time?

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
While it may be awkward for some, and uncomfortable for some, I personally am a grown man that is not bothered by what other grown men are doing that does not negatively affect others. As such, while I would not walk up to the urinal next to another person if there are others open, just as I would not park next to a car that is plainly trying to park away from the crowd, I also would not turn and piss on the guy, just as I would not intentionally ding the door of said car for parking next to me. Someone pissing in a urinal next to me does not negatively affect anyone, thus, I just couldn't care less.

Does that answer the question? Can we move back to the topic at hand of dinging someone else's car for no reason other than they parked next to you and your sensibilities were somehow hurt?
Unless he pissed on your shoe of course :wink:

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
Look in the mirror PAL!
Sponsored