Sponsored

Howler Coyote F/R Badges - PLEASE READ 1st PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FAQ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaros Race Red
So if you are on the list then you can order what you wanted still? I am just now seeing this.
you are COMMITTED to buying them on his site if you are on the list because you made an agreement saying you would buy one
Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
you are COMMITTED to buying them on his site if you are on the list because you made an agreement saying you would buy one
You missed the point. When someone says something is closed, is it the list or the option to go click on the site to buy?

I interpreted that the "buy" was closed.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
Id like to get in on the next order batch. Are you still placing orders.
Pissed I missed this group buy :(
Yep I hate I missed out on this!
PM/post what you'd like (Antique Silver or Black Nickel finish, Blue Red Black White color) and I'll add you to the waitlist.

Again, all hope is not lost! I did put extras in the order. For exactly you guys. :cheers:

First people to post what they want get put on the list first (the one I'm actively updating on the 1st page). Wait list will be filled in sequential order. If you want one, you should tell me before other people snatch up the extras available. I think I put in 20 extras, so yes, right now at least you have a good shot at getting one of the first round badges.

OP
OP
OySmallFry@SCS

OySmallFry@SCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SpaceCitySpyLLC
Vehicle(s)
Turbo
So if you are on the list then you can order what you wanted still? I am just now seeing this.
You missed the point. When someone says something is closed, is it the list or the option to go click on the site to buy?

I apologize if I haven't been clear. The "GROUP BUY LIST" on the 1st page is the official and only list of who is in this group buy.

The group buy is closed because we are no longer taking orders. The webstore is ONLY to pay, because its already setup as the easiest way to collect all shipping info and payment. I would go crazy if everyone just paypal'ed me anonymous money. :headbonk:

If someone pays in the webstore, but did not actually order during the 7 day group buy, they will be refunded (excepting the wait list for extras).

You sir, are most definitely in the group buy :first: and I would ask that you pay for your order when you have the chance. Since we're at an ETA of 5-6 weeks on these, I won't start hounding people to pay for another month, haha.

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

my bad and i definitely wasn't trying to be a dick, just trying to make sure that everyone that read that got the message as a whole that it was time to pay thru the web store now so oysmallfry doesn't get locked down with a few grand in unpaid badges XD

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I apologize if I haven't been clear. The "GROUP BUY LIST" on the 1st page is the official and only list of who is in this group buy.

The group buy is closed because we are no longer taking orders. The webstore is ONLY to pay, because its already setup as the easiest way to collect all shipping info and payment. I would go crazy if everyone just paypal'ed me anonymous money. :headbonk:

If someone pays in the webstore, but did not actually order during the 7 day group buy, they will be refunded (excepting the wait list for extras).

You sir, are most definitely in the group buy :first: and I would ask that you pay for your order when you have the chance. Since we're at an ETA of 5-6 weeks on these, I won't start hounding people to pay for another month, haha.
I will go over today and buy.

Millgeo5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Geoff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
ORDER #4135379

USMC 005

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Your order #4139166 Hope its not too late.
---- BLACK Nickel Finish with RED Enamel Fill-----

demas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang 5.0
Oy, you might want to send pm to those who committed but haven't paid yet and let them know that they should pay or their request will be transferred to someone else..

Sponsored

Bryohhh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
[MENTION=17025]OySmallFry[/MENTION]
Any way I can get added to the waiting list?
2 - Antique Silver w/Red fill

Last edited:

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
OySmallFry, do we (ppl who paid) have to wait till everybody else pays for the emblems to start being made?

phrenetiK

IF YOU QUOTE PICS I H8 U
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OySmallFry, do we (ppl who paid) have to wait till everybody else pays for the emblems to start being made?
sometimes i wonder if people bother to read on forums ....

the order was already placed

SlowRed

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
'15 Race Red GT
Thanks man!

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
You have a PM from me. I would also like to be added to the list with 2 in antique silver and red enamel.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.