Sponsored

How much did you pay out the door and on the road?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Just ordered our GT Premium with Perf pkg, 50th anniversary pkg, every single available option except spare tire. From Hallmark Ford in Surrey BC... $58,000 out the door. Includes dealer install of blade style deck lid spoiler when it arrives.

Did not order snow tires......???? What are those for???

Anyone else from the Vancouver area??

Also, nice to see the US pricing is so low.... What does their Medical Coverage cost them??? So glad also to hear they are all so happy with Obama and looking forward to Hilary making another big difference!!

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost

YvonneOfTheYukon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT/PP
Got a GT Premium w/PP, a set of Klasse winter rims with Nokian Hak R3s (3 grand ish).
Paid pretty much exactly 49k taxes in. I used A-Plan pricing along with the $1000 costco discount. Then had 10k down. Without the winter rims and tires i think it was upper 46 low 47k taxes in.

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
The dealer asked $2,700CAD for the winter set. Too much for me. I got after market for $1,700CAD. :-)

foghat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT w/PP
The dealer asked $2,700CAD for the winter set. Too much for me. I got after market for $1,700CAD. :-)
While he might have been able to do a little better than $2700, you are not comparing apples to apples - you were not required to get 19 inch wheels and tires.

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
How much in taxes/fees extra would someone in Canada be required to pay for say driving South of the border and buying a car, then taking it back to Canada?

I ask because a guy in Ontario bought my Challenger in South Carolina and drove it all the way back.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
While he might have been able to do a little better than $2700, you are not comparing apples to apples - you were not required to get 19 inch wheels and tires.
I did ask for the 2014 GT 18" wheel pckg. Was quoted 2,700 plus tax. I know. "Never buy wheels at the dealer.... unless there are very cheap." My sales guy said right away; "do not get them. You get a better price at the tire shop."

So I don't know if this is apple to apple (18"vs 18").

YvonneOfTheYukon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT/PP
I did ask for the 2014 GT 18" wheel pckg. Was quoted 2,700 plus tax. I know. "Never buy wheels at the dealer.... unless there are very cheap." My sales guy said right away; "do not get them. You get a better price at the tire shop."

So I don't know if this is apple to apple (18"vs 18").
Wheels and tires came from kal-tire the dealer just ordered them for me. Just more convenient that way. Wheels were $210 a piece which isnt bad for a nice set of aluminum rims for winter duty. The tires were almost double that at $370 a tire I believe. I could have got tires cheaper from my local dealership since my dad gets them slightly over invoice price but i went with the best tires i could get and they are hands down the best winter tires i have ever had so i have no complaints. Before taxes that is $2320.

Sponsored

YvonneOfTheYukon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT/PP
How much in taxes/fees extra would someone in Canada be required to pay for say driving South of the border and buying a car, then taking it back to Canada?

I ask because a guy in Ontario bought my Challenger in South Carolina and drove it all the way back.
20% more based on exchange alone, then taxes and import charges. So its not exactly cheap right now.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

We can not buy a new car from the US. $45,000 US is $56,000 Canadian now!!! What year was your Dodge??

'Merica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 3LT Stingray
20% more based on exchange alone, then taxes and import charges. So its not exactly cheap right now.
Not cheap at all. Wow!

We can not buy a new car from the US. $45,000 US is $56,000 Canadian now!!! What year was your Dodge??
It was a 2011 Challenger RT. The guy paid $30k USD for it in 2013, so I'm guessing he actually spent closer to $40k after fees,taxes, and exchange (even though the dollar wasn't quite as strong then)!

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Now is an excellent to sell to the US. Our 57 Chevy is worth $45000 US... That's 56000 CDN. !!!!

GordieBobfish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 6MT, PP, Triple Yellow
GT Premium, 6 speed Manual, Performance Pack, Leather Recaros, All weather Mats, Navigation, etc.

Alberta Out The Door pricing, including fees and GST was $50,592.15.

0% financing as well.

MSRP, without GST was $52,449

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored