Sponsored

How many Bullitts exported

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY2019 Bullitt, 2018 BMW M2, 2019 MX5 RFGT
Does anyone know how many Bullitts are being built for export? Here in Australia we were limited to 700 units. How many were planned for the UK and how many for other countries. This was supposed to be a limited production model.
Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Does anyone know how many Bullitts are being built for export? Here in Australia we were limited to 700 units. How many were planned for the UK and how many for other countries. This was supposed to be a limited production model.
Would you estimate all your 700 Bullitts have arrived yet or are they still dribbling in?
Posts from new OZ Bullitt owners are conspicuous by their absence?

OP
OP

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would you estimate all your 700 Bullitts have arrived yet or are they still dribbling in?
Posts from new OZ Bullitt owners are conspicuous by their absence?

Mine was built December 18, compliance date of February 19. I was told by the dealer this one was probably the last one, but really, who knows. Ford Australia said no more Bullitts would be coming to Oz and the 700 units was it.
I bet there will be a Bullitt model in the next model

Do you know how many NZ got?

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT MY19 Bullitt
Thereā€™s no official press release about the UK allocation. According to motoring sources we are supposed to be getting 300. About half of those have been allocated to customers (average 2 per Fordstore). Weā€™re guessing the other half will be released for MY20. It will be a very rare car over here. Unscrupulous independent dealers are offering Bullitts new but pre-registered with a 15-20% markup.

OP
OP

lockwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thereā€™s no official press release about the UK allocation. According to motoring sources we are supposed to be getting 300. About half of those have been allocated to customers (average 2 per Fordstore). Weā€™re guessing the other half will be released for MY20. It will be a very rare car over here. Unscrupulous independent dealers are offering Bullitts new but pre-registered with a 15-20% markup.

I read somewhere on the forum that there were 3,000 for the US home market, then another post indicating that Ford would probably continue to build them until they stopped selling. Maybe they will do the same for other markets too.
A facelift is expected for the MY20 so the current version would be the ā€˜oldā€™ model