17gt_charlotte

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Flex tune allows to fill up on e85 whenever you want while still using 93 the rest of the time. Just a thought, but I am curious how this exhaust setup will sound
Oh I didn’t even know that how cool. Definitely gonna have to check it out.
Sponsored

OP
OP
17gt_charlotte

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Not sure if anyone can help me with this, but in the hooker blackheart install manual, it says that a 24” front O2 extension and a 12” front O2 extension are supposed to be used for the install (24” seems like a really long extension but I’m not really sure). The headers I bought also already had rear O2 bungs welded in so I figured I’d probably just keep my rear O2’s. What I would like to know is if anyone sells 24” O2 extensions or if I need to order multiple sets of 12” O2 extensions, and also how far of extensions I need to get for the rear O2 bungs. The install manual doesn’t mention anything about rear O2’s because the original headers did not have them.

726204FC-FE3F-47F1-A803-011135EC1A79.jpeg

OP
OP
17gt_charlotte

17gt_charlotte

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aidan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just to update the thread I have the driver side on. Just need to get the passenger side and o2 sensors connected. Unfortunately the oxygen sensor socket I bought broke when trying to take the sensor off and the driver’s side sensor was not salvageable after being rounded off. Hopefully new parts will be in on Friday and can get the install wrapped up this weekend! Can’t wait to hear what it sounds like since there are close to no videos online and especially after running to the store for a tool I didn’t have multiple times and a minor eye injury lol. Definitely will wear glasses when going back underneath that car. It’s been a project for sure but learning every step of the way is worth it.
Sponsored