Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Another Hawaii native here.

In Waikiki, everything Z06psi said is good. If you're looking for good steak d.k is really good, kinda pricey like Ruth's Chris but just as good.

A lot of West side beaches are really nice. Nimitz beach in barbers point is a nice secluded spot if you don't want the crowds. Also, if you wanna do some shopping head over to Kapolei.

Hanauma bay is nice, diamond head crater is a good walk. Try the koko head stairs, it's becoming really popular.

All in all, have fun. Wish I could visit home.
Sponsored

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1
Man... I just saw this thread after spending the weekend in Waikiki.... It was awesome. Had dinner at hys and did pearl harbor as well as manoa falls. My only question to you guys that live there is where do you get the chance to open up your mustang? The Damn traffic moves so slow and the highway lanes are so small.... And what do you do for a living to afford real estate there....lol j/k

OP
OP
Tweezy7

Tweezy7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
17'GT on Order
Seriously Thank You to all the members who helped me out. I had a great time on the trip check out some of the pictures from my GoPro Hero 4 Silver. (Bare with me as I just joined Flickr to post on here)

First 3 Pictures are from Disney Aulani - Kapolei
28911836943_ac3bdf9fec_z.jpg
GOPR0086 by Tyler W, on Flickr

28909414684_21b09794d8_z.jpg
GOPR0083 by Tyler W, on Flickr

29424961842_c6b30dcda8_z.jpg
GOPR0013 by Tyler W, on Flickr

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Man... I just saw this thread after spending the weekend in Waikiki.... It was awesome. Had dinner at hys and did pearl harbor as well as manoa falls. My only question to you guys that live there is where do you get the chance to open up your mustang? The Damn traffic moves so slow and the highway lanes are so small.... And what do you do for a living to afford real estate there....lol j/k
H3 is my friend. I am military so I am not affording crap. Lol
Sponsored