Results are only viewable after voting.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Oh there will definitely be another Shelby for the S650 gen... Ford already sniffed out the profits on that one. Greedy bastards... giving us what we want. šŸ˜
Right! If they throw the 7.3L Megazilla in there, Iā€™ll be camping out in my dealer parking lot to be first in line to order one LOL
Sponsored

Gfswindle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10
I'd rather a car with 30k stop and go miles than 86k highway miles. Can't really do much to an engine putting around at 30mph, it probably lived most of it's life under 2k rpm.

But you can surely rip on it on the highway. How many of those 86k miles were spent at redline? My guess alot more than the guy driving in bumper to bumper LA traffic.
I feel more comfortable knowing the PO likely ripped it every single on-ramp he came across. If it were going to fail, the weak link would have shown itself long ago. Was very well taken care of though. Carfax was 5 pages of oil changes religiously every 5-6k miles at the same place.

black22gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trigger
Vehicle(s)
2022 mustang gt
I brought mine home in June, so after about 8 months of daily driving and a couple road trips, I am solidly in the 17k's. I'll be among the first 22s to vote over 100k in 4 years at this pace. Although that should actually slow down if i can get my old mustang running, I'd switch to it for my dd and hopefully cripple the pace.

txpat3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Vehicle(s)
2019 Velocity Blue PP1 5.0
Mine turns 4 in April and I'm around 26,000 miles. It's my daily driver, but I've been working from home for almost 3 years. Put around 12,000 miles on it that first year, so not having a commute has made a big difference!
Sponsored