Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
You can get it wrapped

Modding is like driving, all the fun is in the journey.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Lewis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lewis
Vehicle(s)
BMW 530e - But on the hunt for my 1st Mustang
This guy knows the score :like: And you basically get the mods for free!
I take on board what's been said. All good. Let's keep in touch as I maybe be changing jobs in a few weeks and still not sure whether it will predominantly be working from home or at their offices which is a 55 mile each way motorway commute and wouldn't want to stack the miles up on her that way as a daily. If working from home, then we can definitely talk. Will stay in touch :like:

Michael_vroomvroom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2020, MT, EU (not quite PP1), Magneride
The white undercoat was what made the difference in road tax believe it or not, opting for another colour took it over the 40k threshold :giggle:
I guess it's just the angle of the photo or the lightning, but it looks like the stripes fade out at the end of the hood. The more I look, the more I'm thinking if they really did fade out like that it'd make for a pretty cool and unique look.

Beautiful car anyhow, and no bad modifications done.

Sponsored

mike3105

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 (pre-FL) manual GT
I guess it's just the angle of the photo or the lightning, but it looks like the stripes fade out at the end of the hood. The more I look, the more I'm thinking if they really did fade out like that it'd make for a pretty cool and unique look.

It's a shadow edition stripe I think. It genuinely does fade and I'm tempted to go for that style when I get stripes done.

Alfa Male

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa Giulia
I’d sell you mine for less than that! Auto GT, all factory options, 68 plate, 10k miles. Roush exhaust, eibach springs/spacers, drake spoiler, Maxton splitter, yours for 34k :like:

C6D59ED7-5764-4CFE-9121-355F389A8F51.jpeg
0646AD20-C889-462C-9B8F-88D373AD66FD.jpeg
You are not really considering selling are you ? You’ve not long changed from ecoboost

Adam83

Yorkshireman.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2017 GT
You are not really considering selling are you ? You’ve not long changed from ecoboost
Had the GT 2.5 years now, times flown by! PCP deal ends in November so need to either sell it, trade in for something else or just finance what’s left to pay. I’ve been on furlough for 14 months now so I’m kinda stuck in limbo currently and can’t commit to any car decisions.

Thank you, They do fade out, they are the standard factory option stripes for the 2015-2017 cars, I just added the blue pinstripe bits.
D9F8F9BA-B07C-479D-88B4-9098DD42905C.jpeg
Sponsored