MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
It's been great but I crossed over to the dark side on Memorial Day and traded my 3.7 for a 2019 5.0. I wish I could have kept my exhaust. It sounds awesome on a 2017 Ruby Red GT owned by the guy I sold it to. :) My Sync 3 kit was popular on the local FB group and sold fast.

Driving the new GT reinforces how good any S550 is. It feels very much the same except for the power and sound. You can feel the heavier front end, too. Anyway, here are the 2 cars. I think the 3.7 actually looks better because it's slightly lowered and (imo) the nose of the 18+ is less attractive.

IMG_2020-05-28_15-36-37.JPG
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Saw the post on the FB group too, but congrats and enjoy the new car man. I'm sure with time the new front end will grow on you, glad you carried over the wheels at least!

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Saw the post on the FB group too, but congrats and enjoy the new car man. I'm sure with time the new front end will grow on you, glad you carried over the wheels at least!
Thanks, Nic. I say that about the 2018+ nose somewhat in jest. I only have a slight preference for the 15-17. I've always found it comical when people on either side claim to love one while saying the other is so ugly they'd never buy it, etc. :)

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Good you transferred over your Shelby SB203 Wheels.

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
TRAITOR! GET OUT!

J/K, but for real listen bro....couldn't you have kept the color the same with silver!!!! I love the silver stangs!!! Lol, enjoy man!

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
TRAITOR! GET OUT!

J/K, but for real listen bro....couldn't you have kept the color the same with silver!!!! I love the silver stangs!!! Lol, enjoy man!
Haha. I like silver a lot, and if I had gone with a new one the Iconic silver would have been my first choice. In looking at pre-owned, price and condition took priority. This is my first white car. It's growing on me.

USMCtoARMY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 MT
Haha. I like silver a lot, and if I had gone with a new one the Iconic silver would have been my first choice. In looking at pre-owned, price and condition took priority. This is my first white car. It's growing on me.
Fair enough, but you still have to get out.....lmao!
Sponsored