Sponsored

Her First Real Photos

EuroBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Nice...the chrome accents in the grille of the anniversary edition looks kinda tacky
Sponsored

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special 10-spd
Fantastic car man but as a professional photographer some of these pictures made me cringe a little lol. Love the black accents though on the white, really makes me wish I had gotten the white sometimes when I see these kind of setups.

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
Nice...the chrome accents in the grille of the anniversary edition looks kinda tacky
I keep going back and forth on the chrome. One minute I don't mind the chrome against the blacked out tails, the next minute I don't like the grille and want something different. This car is proving tough to mod- mostly because I can't make up my mind. I am hoping there is more of an aftermarket in the near future for stuff like this. The RTR grille did not meet my expectations...

Fantastic car man but as a professional photographer some of these pictures made me cringe a little lol. Love the black accents though on the white, really makes me wish I had gotten the white sometimes when I see these kind of setups.
Thank you. If you're ever in MA/CT I would love to have you takes some shots of her! I know he's never done car shots before, so that may explain the cringing haha. It was free for me, so I'll take it.
I was back and forth between OW and CO and I am so happy I went with white. :cheers:

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I keep going back and forth on the chrome. One minute I don't mind the chrome against the blacked out tails, the next minute I don't like the grille and want something different. This car is proving tough to mod- mostly because I can't make up my mind. I am hoping there is more of an aftermarket in the near future for stuff like this. The RTR grille did not meet my expectations...

Thank you. If you're ever in MA/CT I would love to have you takes some shots of her! I know he's never done car shots before, so that may explain the cringing haha. It was free for me, so I'll take it.
I was back and forth between OW and CO and I am so happy I went with white. :cheers:
I will probably never be in the area lol but I could edit some photos for you in the future if you ever needed me to man. No charge of course. Easiest way to go on my site and check out my work and if you like it book me using the tab at top of pagehttp://dylonalgirephotography.squarespace.com

P51Guy

P51Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premiun GT Guard PP
Great shots of a beautiful car.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Terminated

Terminated

GTFO_0009
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcus
Vehicle(s)
Bagged & Boosted 50th Anniversary
I will probably never be in the area lol but I could edit some photos for you in the future if you ever needed me to man. No charge of course. Easiest way to go on my site and check out my work and if you like it book me using the tab at top of pagehttp://dylonalgirephotography.squarespace.com
I really appreciate that! I've been messing around with the originals in Photoshop, myself- but I may take you up on that :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Grim_Reaper

'Merica
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dylon
Vehicle(s)
I really appreciate that! I've been messing around with the originals in Photoshop, myself- but I may take you up on that :thumbsup::thumbsup:
No problem! I love editing. Good luck with your experiments in PS lol
Sponsored