First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Still kickin'. Running errands a few weeks ago:
Lvl2-2.jpeg
IMG_6612.JPG

Lvl2-3.jpg
Is that the Sto N Sho license plate bracket? Looks clean. Please share. I need to do a bracket and the adhesive one I have isn't going to work. Nice ride. Extended lug nuts on your car. What are you up to with those?

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Is that the Sto N Sho license plate bracket? Looks clean. Please share. I need to do a bracket and the adhesive one I have isn't going to work. Nice ride. Extended lug nuts on your car. What are you up to with those?
Thank you sir. Yup, Sto N Sho, specifically for PP2. Ignore if you're already aware, but make sure it's this specific version of Sto N Sho:
https://stonsho.com/collections/mus...rd-mustang-gt-with-performance-pack-2-sns135c
I'm lowered just under an inch, and just make it over speed bumps and road dips, but the plate's bottom edge sometimes will scrape a bit. If you buy a clear cover like I did, it acts a shield and sacrificial piece that will hit the ground first and not seriously damage the plate (I've seen some who have this, the lower portion of their plate is bent). It's one downside of the Sto N Sho in general, it mounts real low.

Regarding extended lugs, I have them on all 4 corners. Short story version is I was removing my wheels a few yrs back, and finally experienced the dreaded Ford lugnut swelling issue (well documented everywhere, it's actually not just Ford, GM and Chrysler too).
A few lug nuts were really tight in the socket, one was so tight, hammered it out, but shot out and almost ricocheted to the car. After that, I said F this - went with the Ford Performance open-back lug nuts and extended studs all around to prevent this. Rear is actually the FP upgraded hubs assys which include the ARP studs pressed in. At the end, got upgraded studs that handle loads of more aggressive driving, and also give me the "exposed machine hardware aesthetic" that I like (paired with the Steeds 2pc rotors chilling behind the wheels).

IMG_6172.JPG
IMG_6171.JPG
IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6281.JPG
IMG_6311.JPG
IMG_6299.JPG
IMG_6295.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6136.JPG

Last edited:

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Thank you sir. Yup, Sto N Sho, specifically for PP2. Ignore if you're already aware, but make sure it's this specific version of Sto N Sho:
https://stonsho.com/collections/mus...rd-mustang-gt-with-performance-pack-2-sns135c
I'm lowered just under an inch, and just make it over speed bumps and road dips, but the plate's bottom edge sometimes will scrape a bit. If you buy a clear cover like I did, it acts a shield and sacrificial piece that will hit the ground first and not seriously damage the plate (I've seen some who have this, the lower portion of their plate is bent). It's one downside of the Sto N Sho in general, it mounts real low.

Regarding extended lugs, I have them on all 4 corners. Short story version is I was removing my wheels a few yrs back, and finally experienced the dreaded Ford lugnut swelling issue (well documented everywhere, it's actually not just Ford, GM and Chrysler too).
A few lug nuts were really tight in the socket, one was so tight, hammered it out, but shot out and almost ricocheted to the car. After that, I said F this - went with the Ford Performance open-back lug nuts and extended studs all around to prevent this. Rear is actually the FP upgraded hubs assys which include the ARP studs pressed in. At the end, got upgraded studs that handle loads of more aggressive driving, and also give me th "exposed machine hardware aesthetic" that I like (paired with the Steeds 2pc rotors chilling behind the wheels).

IMG_6172.JPG
IMG_6171.JPG
IMG_6341.JPG

IMG_6281.JPG
IMG_6311.JPG
IMG_6299.JPG
IMG_6295.JPG

IMG_6034.JPG

IMG_6136.JPG
Very nice. You can slap on all sorts of different wheel configurations with that set up now. Carbon Fiber wheels, spacers, lots of options. I prefer the PP2 wheels best of all looks wise. They make the car.

Hopefully the Sto n Sho won't scrape on mine since it's not lowered. Thanks for the link. Appreciated.

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Very nice. You can slap on all sorts of different wheel configurations with that set up now. Carbon Fiber wheels, spacers, lots of options. I prefer the PP2 wheels best of all looks wise. They make the car.

Hopefully the Sto n Sho won't scrape on mine since it's not lowered. Thanks for the link. Appreciated.
You're right, I forgot about that, lots of wheel options. Ford did great with the PP2 wheel design though.
Np, good luck. Sto N Sho updated their site recently, now we can see easier which submodel of Mustang to choose the right bracket.