Sponsored

Hennessey 2016 Shelby GT350 HPE800 Supercharged Upgrade

sunburned

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 WK2
I'm assuming like every other performance car, they took their stock vehicle and stuck a bunch of Hennessey and supercharged stickers all over it. Then used a picture of a regular '15 GT engine with a whipple as their pic for the GT350. No way they've done the research, modified a Voodoo engine, and fitted a blower to it already.
Sponsored

gsxr1300

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Im sure Whipple did all the fitting for them.

VoodooMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The Big 3
I'm assuming like every other performance car, they took their stock vehicle and stuck a bunch of Hennessey and supercharged stickers all over it. Then used a picture of a regular '15 GT engine with a whipple as their pic for the GT350. No way they've done the research, modified a Voodoo engine, and fitted a blower to it already.
Good point. The exterior shots are a white car. The underhood photo is not from a white car.

tangermean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby Gt350, 68 Coupe
Good point. The exterior shots are a white car. The underhood photo is not from a white car.
under hood shots are a black car. I think yall are on to someething. I there is a plaque near the radiator but I cant make out what it says exactly. Trying to find something to show that this is just a 5.0 now

Edit:

That didnt take long! look at the upper Radiator support on a GT350. it prominetly displays that it is carbon fiber composite. Their car doesnt have that text unless they covered it up with the plastic piece that covers the top of the radiator and hood latch from a coyote...

Secondly the sticker warning about the fan is on the actual fan shroud on the coyote's and is on the radiator on the gt350's...

Here is theirs...

Stock coyote for reference

Last edited:

Sponsored

Viperbluecobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Base PP Recaros
that's funny. Even in their published public announcements he is deceiving on the photos.

Why not have real photos of the car your trying to make serious cash on?

G0413

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
That's a no brainier. Look at the core support. Ours is carbon

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
that's funny. Even in their published public announcements he is deceiving on the photos.

Why not have real photos of the car your trying to make serious cash on?
Very simple, they don't have one built. Likely hoping for a few guinea pigs to help spread out the up front cost as well

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
so does the GT350 have billet oil pump gears or are they going to be adding it?

I scored a GT 350 oil pump and pan and really want to know if I can use it on my engine build.

Sponsored

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
That underhood shot... I'm in lust... :hail:

...even though it's not really a 350...

Last edited:

Focustang

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Twin turbos , performance auto, and awd... Please...

Twin turbos? Yeah, I'm with you there, sort of...

Performance auto? Sacrilege!

AWD? Not likely on this chassis, but why make a Mustang that exceeds two tons? Just for stoplight bragging? That kinda goes against the mission of the 350...

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Twin turbos? Yeah, I'm with you there, sort of...

Performance auto? Sacrilege!

AWD? Not likely on this chassis, but why make a Mustang that exceeds two tons? Just for stoplight bragging? That kinda goes against the mission of the 350...
AWD - if you make a certain amount of hp and torque just driving two wheels doesn't make much sense anymore. If you floor it at any legal speed you will smoke the tires. Not the way to go fast.

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
i have a GT350R on order - no plans for mods for the R. I will wait until Fords direction and announcement of the Shelby GT500 to determine if I want to mod the R or just buy the GT500....

You have a long wait ahead of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored