Sponsored

Help

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang ecoboost 2015
I need help with figuring out a few issues with my ecoboost mustang. I have a automatic transmission and i put on a aftermarket shift knob and after installing it. My remote start will not work, the P on the gauge cluster does not light up orange like other gears and the driver door chimes... it’s never done that before any help ?
Sponsored

lizardrko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB Auto PP
Remote start not working is a sign there is a code. Are you sure there is no hidden code? Not just CEL, there could be another code

Strokercrate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 400a Black Accent.
The shifter has a switch that indicates if its in park or not. You will likely need to make sure that the switch is still in place and engaging when placed in park and or you plugged it back in. Im not sure on this model if its on the transmission with the linkage or actual on the knob assembly though.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benjamin
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang ecoboost 2015
The shifter has a switch that indicates if its in park or not. You will likely need to make sure that the switch is still in place and engaging when placed in park and or you plugged it back in. Im not sure on this model if its on the transmission with the linkage or actual on the knob assembly though.
It is plugged in

RichGT350R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350R HEP
Sounds like it doesn’t know it’s in park.

Sponsored