Help With EcoBoost Upgrade

hvac999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Premium Coupe
I have A 2016 EcoBoost Premium that I am about to beef up a little. I am going to change the intercooler, I have tuned it with a 93 octane canned tune withe a Diablo T3/Titanium, Wastegate actuator on the way and possibly a Diverter valve on the way.
I need feedback on what you would do IF all you have for money is sme that you saved from disability . I still have a little room to spare for instal which I physically ca no do.
Thank you HVAC999
Sponsored

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
Tuner and intercooler are the two most important, IMO. A new exhaust can make a nice change to the sound without costing an arm and a leg. The Steeda subframe braces make my back end feel a lot more solid in hard cornering. Everything else I've done has very minor effects compared to those things.

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Research all the intercoolers. And invest that time learning about how de-stressing your engine is beneficial to everything else. Don't go too big either, because the flow characteristic might change too much at idle & low rpm.

It may depend on your need or targeted AIT for use on street, strip, or track, etc...
Sponsored