Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Have you tried reading the description of that jack pad you circled, the section where it says that for 2014 and later Mustangs, block pad is the right one ?

OP
OP
thunderstrike

thunderstrike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 6 spd
yes, I did but I didn't agree with it as the standard appear to be good one for other vehicles I have. Just wanted opinion how the standard would work on Mustang (I think it would).

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
yes, I did but I didn't agree with it as the standard appear to be good one for other vehicles I have. Just wanted opinion how the standard would work on Mustang (I think it would).
Without actual dimensions I can't tell you for sure but based on the looks I was pretty certain the block one was a better choice - this is based on my experience with pinch weld rubber blocks for Quickjack - their initial design was too large and would not fit into opening in the plastic side/bottom skirt - this is exactly how that standard one looks to me - look at the jacking point on your car - there is rectangular shaped opening in plastic skirt you want that jack pad to fit into.