Vettel-ish

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350 (SOLD) 11 5.0 TRACK 17 Explorer 16 Fusion
Vehicle Showcase
Which ones? If I'm on track this year it will hopefully be in my actual track car, which is nearing the end of its long rebuild.
Northwoods and just track events. Sorry to hijack

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Only my opinion, which is what you asked for. velocity Blue has too much purple in it. Similar to the old Sonic Blue. I love Performance Blue on the S650 bodystyle.

Sponsored

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
In the world of blues. How rare is lighting? Only made in 16-17 right? It just seems to sing more in the sun than the other blues.
My 2017 vert was lightning blue and I have to say the color shift was absolutely fantastic. I was hoping they would continue it for 2019... I really like the PB, but it does not have the pop and color shift of lightning.

ChipG

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chip
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT350/'95 F250/'65 Fastback/'96 Cobra Project
I really like the Kona myself, and was very much torn between that and white. Ended up going white for the classic look and contrast with the black trim, but Kona still turns my head every time.

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Purple???
Yes, purple. Having owned two sonic blue Fords in the past, and seeing velocity blue many times, they are very similar in color. When the lighting is muted/dim, it is darker. It's in the full sun that I see the purplish tint. You don't have to agree, it's just my opinion.

Joe Mac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT 350
I know color is completely subjective so I’ll keep that in mind. I love both colors and can’t decide on which direction to go. Does anyone have pictures of the 2 next to one another? I like the pearl in the VB but in direct sunlight it seems very bright.

give me your thoughts on which you would prefer on the 350. Thanks guys!
My 2020 GT 350 is Performance Blue with the white stripe. It looks great.
Go Performance Blue !

Deleted member 56911

Yes, purple. Having owned two sonic blue Fords in the past, and seeing velocity blue many times, they are very similar in color. When the lighting is muted/dim, it is darker. It's in the full sun that I see the purplish tint. You don't have to agree, it's just my opinion.
Performance blue, another nice looking blue also changes in the sunlight.
Sponsored