Help deciphering wiring harness part number and codes

ObsidianG1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1
first post here. recently stepped into a 2018 base PP1 im looking to change the body wiring harness to accommodate a few mods I'm going to do. 1 being H/c seats and 2 Active exhaust. those are my main 2 mods i want to accomplish. anyone here know how to figure out what harness i may need by the part number???
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Welcome to the forums. :clap:

I cannot help you on the part numbers for the harness. FWIW, attached is connector catalog and reference, which might help identify some of the bits.

Best Wishes. :like:

Attachments

OP
OP
ObsidianG1

ObsidianG1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1
Welcome to the forums. :clap:

I cannot help you on the part numbers for the harness. FWIW, attached is connector catalog and reference, which might help identify some of the bits.

Best Wishes. :like:
I appreciate that I’ll check it out . I did figure out that all the harnesses for the body have the same part number only thing that differs is the prefix at the end

Magony15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GTPP Base/Prem, 2009 Ram 1500
Look for the first letter to be J, K, or L of the part number. That's for '18 and up. Ebay shows multiple pictures of their used harnesses. Active exhaust connector should be at the tail end. The more wires the better. New would be big bucks.

OP
OP
ObsidianG1

ObsidianG1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1
Look for the first letter to be J, K, or L of the part number. That's for '18 and up. Ebay shows multiple pictures of their used harnesses. Active exhaust connector should be at the tail end. The more wires the better. New would be big bucks.
yeah ive been checking those harnesses out . my harness is pretty much the bare minimum . id say i could pick one of those up and be ok . ive also been looking at some dash harnesses mainly just because of ambient lighting i just dont think it would be worth the hassle especially i couldnt get it operable.
Sponsored