HELP: CarbonCore Carbon Fiber

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Does any know of a contact for CarbonCore Carbon Fiber company. I seen their S550 Interior kits and would like to try them. Thanks for your help
Sponsored

Fatal Funnel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
There is a “contact us” tab under the help section on their website.
8CAF4894-505D-4F72-B2E7-1404BC7F9BCB.jpeg

m3incorp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium with Roush Phase 2, 2017 Corvette Z06, 2018 Subaru WRX, 2015 VW Golf, 2015 Ford Fusion
Places that don't provide a phone number and/or physical address are beginning to make me feel a little leery.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Places that don't provide a phone number and/or physical address are beginning to make me feel a little leery.
Agreed. There is a mailing address under privacy but it’s a post office. Read their FAQ’s also. They just sell stuff made overseas. I’d pass on this one unless you can find someone who has actually dealt with them.

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Agreed. There is a mailing address under privacy but it’s a post office. Read their FAQ’s also. They just sell stuff made overseas. I’d pass on this one unless you can find someone who has actually dealt with them.
Thank you for pointing this out. I see wire a few places which do not give phone numbers and that does make me not want to go with the. I have been emailing
I agree. I have noticed quite a few places which do not give phone numbers or a physical address of their shop. The only ones I have emailed and feel good about are Carbon Steer and Carbon Bargain. We need to always help put this helpfully information out to this forum to stop fraudulent shops or poor quality and customer service shops from getting our business. Again, thank you for your info

Sponsored

skinnysaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I ordered an overlay kit for the dash on 10/3 which hasn’t arrived. I have been trying to get a status of my order and they don’t reply to their emails. I may have to dispute the charge soon. Not sure what’s going on. Very frustrating.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I ordered an overlay kit for the dash on 10/3 which hasn’t arrived. I have been trying to get a status of my order and they don’t reply to their emails. I may have to dispute the charge soon. Not sure what’s going on. Very frustrating.
What are you waiting for? Put in a dispute now. Who knows, you might even hear from them after you do.

OP
OP
DougS550

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
Thank you for pointing this out. I see wire a few places which do not give phone numbers and that does make me not want to go with the. I have been emailing

I agree. I have noticed quite a few places which do not give phone numbers or a physical address of their shop. The only ones I have emailed and feel good about are Carbon Steer and Carbon Bargain. We need to always help put this helpfully information out to this forum to stop fraudulent shops or poor quality and customer service shops from getting our business. Again, thank you for your info
Beith Performance, Tim. He just made my CD steering wheel

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Has anyone received their order from Carbon Bargain?
Sponsored