Help. 2015 Mustang USA to EU specs

Fouadak

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fouad
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
What do you mean by fitting diagram? If you are referring to the wiring, then they should be plug-n-play. They should have an additional adapter to connect to US models. And the additional yellow(?) wire goes to the third brake light.
Apart from that I cannot help you, because I am going into a different direction.
They’re telling me to pull cables from the tail lights and connect them to the bcm 5 cables in total one per light 2 signals 2 parking lights and 1 fog
Sponsored

tuxity

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
KĂ©vin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Finally! Got my own Mustang working. Received the right switch from the UK today which was the last step. See pictures below. Happy man!!!!

Just have NOT been able to get hold of my friend's 2020 Bullitt coding tables to get his fog light enabled. I've posted a separate message on the forum about this but without luck. The tables I received for the F150 turn out to be different.

ANYONE? Can you help me getting the 2020 Bullitt coding tables?

Thank you
Light Switch.jpg
Fog Light Indicator.jpg
Fog Light.jpg
Well done @MustangGT5.0 !

Did you find the wiring infos for your friend 2020 Bullit ? I'm doing the same on my 2019 GT. Or maybe it's the same process as your 2017 GT ?

(Sorry for upping the post 1 year after :D)

Sirjoe76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sergio
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang EcoBoost
Well done @MustangGT5.0 !

Did you find the wiring infos for your friend 2020 Bullit ? I'm doing the same on my 2019 GT. Or maybe it's the same process as your 2017 GT ?

(Sorry for upping the post 1 year after :D)
Hi, did you get your rear fog light working? I have a 2020 EcoBoost and the codes above also do not work for me..

Vagabund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT/CS, 1966 289
Finally! Got my own Mustang working. Received the right switch from the UK today which was the last step. See pictures below. Happy man!!!!

Just have NOT been able to get hold of my friend's 2020 Bullitt coding tables to get his fog light enabled. I've posted a separate message on the forum about this but without luck. The tables I received for the F150 turn out to be different.

Thank you
Hi, did you get your rear fog light working? I have a 2020 EcoBoost and the codes above also do not work for me..
Y'all had any luck with the 2020+ Mustang enabling the rear fog light in Forscan?
From all I've found out with extensive search it looks like the values/positions have changed with 2020+ Mustangs and nobody has figured out yet which ones to change.

Thank you,
Vaga

Vagabund

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT/CS, 1966 289
Folks, I finally got the rear fog light working on my 2021 GT, the new positions in the asbuilt tables are the following (use on your own risk):
Code:
726-39-01 ---- --00 ---- Rear Fog disabled
726-39-01 ---- --01 ---- Rear Fog enabled

726-67-01 4--- ---- ---- Rear Fog disabled
726-67-01 0--- ---- ---- Rear Fog enabled

720-02-02 ---4 -- Rear Fog Indicator off
720-02-02 ---? -- Rear Fog Indicator on: 2 or 6 (haven't figured out the difference between 2 and 6 yet.)
Have a good one
US Mustang - Rear Fog Light (2).png

US Mustang - Rear Fog Light (1).png

Sponsored

Mustang_Ak47

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuosif
Vehicle(s)
Ford mustang ecoboost

Thank you
Light Switch.jpg
Fog Light Indicator.jpg
Fog Light.jpg
What is the part number for light switch! I cant find tge same one! Help