Sponsored

Hello from Missouri!

odspice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GrabberOrange
I have an 07 Grabber Orange right now but placed my order on Friday at Gary Crosley
Sponsored

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I have an 07 Grabber Orange right now but placed my order on Friday at Gary Crosley
Ah man! Rob Sight is where it's at!

Congratulations nonetheless

Hopefully we will see you at a Fast Fridays event in KC this year

Nick C.

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
What are Fast Fridays?
It's a monthly car show put on by KC Trends that usually takes place at their Overland Park locaton

We try to make it to about 2-3 Fast Friday events a year

Nick C.

odspice14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GrabberOrange
It's a monthly car show put on by KC Trends that usually takes place at their Overland Park locaton

We try to make it to about 2-3 Fast Friday events a year

Nick C.
thanks usually the car shows I go to are more of the pre 1949 variety of cars but I will have to check it out.

Sponsored

Lotheykno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I doubt we will be doing Fast Friday's this year. Maybe something similar but not as frequent. Still nothing final though

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
I doubt we will be doing Fast Friday's this year. Maybe something similar but not as frequent. Still nothing final though
I thought Chad spoke with the city and got it approved?

That would be a real shame if it didn't work out

Nick C.

coopdro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Guess I'll check in on the locals section.

St. Louis here, West County (Ballwin to be specific). Grew up about 30ish miles south though so have the small town roots pretty hard.

boomer46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, PP, Race Red
Any of you fellow St Louisans want to meet up somewhere & talk Stangs or take some pics let me know. I'll be there mid June. Moving from Alaska to St Peters or O'Fallon. Bought my 2015 Race Red GT premium w/the pp at Lou Fusz in Chesterfield. Awaiting my return in my daughter's garage. While I was there in April, got to visit Diode Dynamics in Earth City. Class act!! My race red 2015 GT pp was one of the first 2015's that actually came to visit their shop. Had a couple of their employees checking her out. Think I met Nick. I bought one of their back up bulbs. Wow, what a diff at night, esp on the b/u camera. Worth the $$.

Last edited:

coopdro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
What's happening boomer? Yeah man, mid June sounds good to me. I live in Ballwin and at least one other guy on here I think would be in to hang. I'm rocking the GT PP in black. Installing my diode dynamics bulbs this weekend and a Ford Borla touring exhaust goes on next week. Other than that, just tinted. Let me know what date you're thinking of. I'm 31 btw as of next Monday.

Sponsored

boomer46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What's happening boomer? Yeah man, mid June sounds good to me. I live in Ballwin and at least one other guy on here I think would be in to hang. I'm rocking the GT PP in black. Installing my diode dynamics bulbs this weekend and a Ford Borla touring exhaust goes on next week. Other than that, just tinted. Let me know what date you're thinking of. I'm 31 btw as of next Monday.
I should be there around the 16th of June. We should meet up somewhere with our 15's the weekend of the 27 or 28th maybe?? Somewhere in between Ballwin & O'Fallon?? I'll be living with my daughter in O'Fallon. I had FRANJO's in Chesterfield install a Borla Sport exhaust on mine. I love the pp & the manual. That Borla exhaust rocks. I was thinking of the Touring but Franjo's gave me a price for a black tipped S type, and couldn't resist. Be interesting to compare exhausts. I want to get stripes & tinting done sometime before we meet up, so the 27-28 weekend would work for me. You?? Yeah the more the merrier. If you can talk someone else into showing up, that would be great. I'm a bit older (a few decades lol) but no less the friskier when it comes to Mustang enthusiasm.

boomer46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anybody up for a StL/KC 2015 Mustang Hiway 70 grip & grin

Any of you KCer's up for a St Louis/Kansas City Mustang cruise/meet say half way between cities on a Highway 70 meeting point?? Think that would be fun. Just a thought. :cheers:

Jimmysin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 tbird and a 08 merc with some goodies
sup guys I am in west county mo this will be my first mustang wating till july to order and I have seen that silver mustang in person car looks sharp

coopdro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Hey guys, cool we're getting some interest here. Boomer, I just talked with Frank at Franjos a couple hours ago. They're putting my exhaust on and he even remembered ya and your car. Cool stuff. Those dates you mentioned will work for me. Hopefully my bonus is solid for next Friday and I get one or two more things before the meet up. I'm looking forward to it. Boomer, you going to be living in STL permanently now?

boomer46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys, cool we're getting some interest here. Boomer, I just talked with Frank at Franjos a couple hours ago. They're putting my exhaust on and he even remembered ya and your car. Cool stuff. Those dates you mentioned will work for me. Hopefully my bonus is solid for next Friday and I get one or two more things before the meet up. I'm looking forward to it. Boomer, you going to be living in STL permanently now?
Yes, will be moving to STL area permanently. I've been up in Alaska since 1985. Frank is a stand up guy. They did an excellent job on my exhaust. I got their name from Diode Dynamics when I went out there one day. Hopefully we can generate some more interest for a meet but yeah dates should work for me. Look forward to meeting you and hearing your new exhaust. Let me know where you'd like to meet up. I haven't lived in STL area since 1985 and then lived in Affton, so will meet wherever you suggest.
Sponsored