Sponsored

Hello from Missouri!

Cameron Bordeaux

Threads
Reaction score
I work for Dave Sinclair Ford as a salesman. I have a 50th anniversary here also have a black ecoboost premium 50th apperence package also a 5.0 base in guard and a base v6 in Ruby red. Who's ready to get into one? Go to davesinclairford.com to see what we have.
Sponsored

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
I work for Dave Sinclair Ford as a salesman. I have a 50th anniversary here also have a black ecoboost premium 50th apperence package also a 5.0 base in guard and a base v6 in Ruby red. Who's ready to get into one? Go to davesinclairford.com to see what we have.

Details on 50th please. What number, auto/manual and color? Price?

Sponsored

Cameron Bordeaux

Threads
Reaction score
I can tell you the 50th will be probably put on our showroom and silent auctioned off to the highest bidder. From what I'm told. But I will take any offer on it to the owner.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Hey Joe Dog, Kansas City here too! Actually north a bit, but work at the Ford Plant in Claycomo. Have had my Race Red GT P.P. little over two weeks now. I had the car dyno'd at MCRacing last week, but need to go get it redone. They did it in 4th gear instead of 5th, so I am going to get it redone for a more accurate baseline before the mods. Have to check your car out sometime! I'll have mine down at the dyno next week, maybe Tuesday or Wednesday. Tom.

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
FYI, Crosley Ford in Liberty now has two Triple Yellow, one Black and one Magnetic (I think). This inventory done as driving by at 70 mph on I-35.

OP
OP

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Funny, I live about 5 minutes from Claycomo! I'm right over by Winnetonka High School. I bought my last 2 Mustangs from Gary Crossley, but they weren't prepared for the pre-ordering on 5/20, so I went with a dealership that my Nephew works at instead.

Looking forward to seeing your Race Red GT + PP to match my Triple Yellow GT + PP!

OP
OP

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Oh, BTW - I'm about to get supercharged. The car is going in either the week of the 1st or the week of the 7th to get done. This will be my first supercharged Mustang. Big shout out to ProCharger! :)

Sponsored

KCTom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT P.P.
Oh, BTW - I'm about to get supercharged. The car is going in either the week of the 1st or the week of the 7th to get done. This will be my first supercharged Mustang. Big shout out to ProCharger! :)
Nice! I had a Procharger on my '89 back in the day. Lot's of fun!!

Diode Dynamics

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost
Which ProCharger are you going with?

P1? D1?......F1?!?

Hopefully I'll run into some of you guys at shows in KC next year :thumbsup:

Nick C.

bstreet5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Street
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem OF (on order)
Hello

Great to see so many people using this forum. I just got my VIN on 11/20, for my 2015 GT premium Comp Orange. I realized I wanted to add the premier trim group, hopefully not too late. Look forward to seeing a few of these cars around town. I'm in the St. Louis area. Love Diode Dynamics also, ordered a bunch of stuff from you guys for my G35 several years ago . Actually got a nice letter from you guys at the time offering a bunch of free stuff because you were looking for a project car. Of coarse I never followed up on that. :headbonk:

OP
OP

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Which ProCharger are you going with?

P1? D1?......F1?!?

Hopefully I'll run into some of you guys at shows in KC next year :thumbsup:

Nick C.
P1-SC1, 8 PSI. I went with the gloss black one with helical gears.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
P1-SC1, 8 PSI. I went with the gloss black one with helical gears.
Congrats! Can't wait to see what numbers it puts down and how you like driving it. I am sure you will have a big permanent grin on your face:shocked::D
Sponsored