Sponsored

Hello from Missouri!

boomer46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, PP, Race Red
sup guys I am in west county mo this will be my first mustang wating till july to order and I have seen that silver mustang in person car looks sharp
Think you'll like your 2015 when it comes in. Are you getting a GT, V6 or EcoB?? Maybe we can do a fall meet when it comes in. :headbang:
Sponsored

boomer46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jimmy, nice choice in colors. I love the black but ended up with a race red. Only thing on the lot with all the options I wanted and didn't want to wait 2-3 mo just because of a color choice. I liked red anyway, just not as much. Any plans for add-ons??

ccassity85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Hey everyone! I'm out in the Lake St. Louis area so if you ever see a '15 race red GT with the PP going down the page extension, it's most likely me :headbang:

boomer46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
meet

Hey everyone! I'm out in the Lake St. Louis area so if you ever see a '15 race red GT with the PP going down the page extension, it's most likely me :headbang:
Hi, I have a 2015 GT premium Race Red w/the pp as well. I'm in the O'Fallon area. Would you be interested in a 2015 meet in West County somewhere
(place not nailed down yet) June 27-28th?? So far there are 2 of us, you could be the 3rd if you can make it. Let us know. I'm getting stripes on mine here next month before the meet, so we won't get confused on 70 lol.

Sponsored

ccassity85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT PP
Hi, I have a 2015 GT premium Race Red w/the pp as well. I'm in the O'Fallon area. Would you be interested in a 2015 meet in West County somewhere
(place not nailed down yet) June 27-28th?? So far there are 2 of us, you could be the 3rd if you can make it. Let us know. I'm getting stripes on mine here next month before the meet, so we won't get confused on 70 lol.
Nice! I saw one the other day that was a race red but i think it was either the v6 or the EB since it only had the pony emblem on the back.

Definitely in for the meet up. Just let me know where you all decide to meet up at. My buddy who has a 2010 SHO and I are thinking about going up to midnight madness as well that June 26th.

boomer46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm up in Alaska right now. We've sold our house, getting some repairs done so we can close around June 10th. I'll be down there around the 15th. Right now my Mustang is sleeping in my daughter's garage in Dardenne Prairie. Be prowling the streets in mid June. I'll keep you posted on the meet.

Jimmysin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 tbird and a 08 merc with some goodies
Jimmy, nice choice in colors. I love the black but ended up with a race red. Only thing on the lot with all the options I wanted and didn't want to wait 2-3 mo just because of a color choice. I liked red anyway, just not as much. Any plans for add-ons??
add-ons what are those :lol::ninja::ninja::ninja::ninja:

Jimmysin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 tbird and a 08 merc with some goodies
I plan on full exhaust cai tune and new wheels for starters

Sponsored

coopdro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Yeah Nick, you should host our first little meet up we're working on next month if possible :-D I'm getting my catback on tomorrow after work and finally putting in my lights (full interior, switchbacks, and reverse light) along with the hood struts on Sunday or Monday. Spent way too much on Chemical Guys products today as well. Burning through my bonus that I don't even get until tomorrow.
Sponsored