Sponsored

Hello From Americanmuscle + Product Suggestions!

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Replicas of the 18" Foundry wheels in wider/larger sizes. They look great, just not wide enough. They'd be perfect as a 19", too. Please!
Sponsored

stevelp99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GT PP
I thought a gt350 font style "GT 5.0" fender badge would be a cool idea, maybe matte black with red center line. CJpony carries a ecoboost fender badges in the gt350 font, but nothing for the 5.0. I tried to mock one up but didn't realize there were locating holes on the fenders.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Suggestions:

1) S550 Cobra Jet "Ford Performance" radiator cover - get it in your inventory and beat the current lowest online price and you'll have a customer (or two...or three...).

2) The new Chrome Pony for the front grille that lights up. Can you get the pricing down below $200?

3) Carry some of the common clips and trim pieces for the S550 interiors for those who are modifying stereo systems, etc where such clips are prone to breakage, etc.

4) BETTER S550 mudflaps (AND pricing on them). There's been quite a few threads on here regarding the S550 mudflaps you do carry and the exhorbitant pricing on them. Not putting down the maker of the flaps, but I have them and honestly the price is too high and quality is sub-par now that there are other choices on the market.

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Not really a new product suggestion, but more of a website update request:

How about an update to the website that shows ACCURATE WEIGHTS for every wheel ?

I bought my last staggered wheel/tire set for my '14 GT from you all, TSW Nurheriberg (sp?) staggered with Mickey Thompson Street Comps. You had the weights published as approx. 23lbs per wheel, which I was happy with. So I bought them.

When I'm looking to buy a wheel/tire set, I will not buy something if I don't know the weight.

Weight is my # 1 deciding factor so I NEED that information. You might lose out on a sale b/c I can find the weights of a different brand on another website.

I'm about to pick up my 2017 GT PP and will be looking to buy a wheel/tire set. But if you don't have weights you might lose out on a sale if I can't find something that I like the look and that I can find published weights on.

If for some reason you don't have them from the manufacturer, make it a point to put a wheel from each set on the scale before you mount & balance them.

SAL-E

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Ruby Red
Strut tower brace for the V6 version of the car. If folks can use stacks of washers to get the V8 version to work, it seems like one could be designed to work out of the box.

Sponsored

MEAN427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Forrest
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red GT Premium, 67 Fastback 427
Many have changed to gt350 steering wheels and shift knobs that are dark chrome. Found shifter bezel and cup holders to match but can't find ac vents, PP gauge bezels or door handles and a few other pieces. How about selling these items so we can have matching interiors.
Thanks and welcome back...

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)
Need a discount code, ready to place an order.

Thanks, Ken

Chad11491

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
i know it was suggested in the other thread, but a radiator cover WITHOUT the hood prop catches / holes / whatever they're called would be an awesome thing to have a package deal with the hood struts.
Sponsored