Sponsored

Health Report / Traction Control

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully I'm posting this in the correct area. Wondering if anyone has gotten this returned from their health report? I took mine into the dealer with this message and they told me 'not to worry about it, everyone has been getting that message, there is something wrong with the health report application.'.

One thing I do notice that is different... while in sport mode my traction control never kicks in any more. I can burn rubber all day. I'm going to take her back in but thought I would see if anyone else has been getting this also? Oh.. there is no light on, no warning light on, nothing looks out of normal on the dash lighting.
HR1.jpg
HR2.jpg
Sponsored

MSMStannyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium - Triple Yellow
I've never seen that in the vehicle health reports I've done. Most recently was probably about a month ago. I'll have to check again. Everything seems to be working fine for me although over the last several weeks, I've been keeping the car in Rain/Snow mode since the weather has been crappy.

OP
OP

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yeah I'd be interested in hearing how yours and others health report comes back.

99gtp

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Make sure you are in normal mode with E-brake off during the reports else you will get the fault you did.

OP
OP

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmm pretty sure I was but now of course. I must try it again. I've gotten it two times on my health report and so far as I can remember, I followed directions.

Sponsored

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
Is this feature not available on 2016's with SYNC 3?

OP
OP

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Latest update: Noticed there was an update waiting on MyFord site for the Sync application. So before updating I ran one more health report which still showed the same error. However after updating the Sync to the latest version and running a health report again, the error I started this thread with is gone.

Apologize for starting this thread but... maybe it will help somebody out in the long run.

I'm now on Sync2 - V3.8 after downloading and installing file EA5T-14D544-AD.
No mention of my warning issue being a fix or a known issue in the update documentation on the website.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Is this feature not available on 2016's with SYNC 3?
It is available - you have to establish the link via ford.owner site (if you're not registered, then you have to register first).

When I first went to the ford.owner site, the site told me the Health Report was not available for my vehicle - BUT once I established my profile on ford.owner, it shows that my vehicle does have the accessibility for the Health Report function.

I mean, mine is a 2016, it's a Premium Package w/ Perf Pack and it has SYNC3, so it does qualify.

OP
OP

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your VIN is helpful when registering on for.owner.
Your phone being connected to you car / sync is helpful when initiating the health report.

I mean you'll figure that out but ya know it's less frustrating if ya know ahead of time.

Can you guys do a custom background image on the Sync3? just curious.

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
It is available - you have to establish the link via ford.owner site (if you're not registered, then you have to register first).

When I first went to the ford.owner site, the site told me the Health Report was not available for my vehicle - BUT once I established my profile on ford.owner, it shows that my vehicle does have the accessibility for the Health Report function.

I mean, mine is a 2016, it's a Premium Package w/ Perf Pack and it has SYNC3, so it does qualify.

I have a profile setup for a while now and it still says health report is not available for my vehicle. Do I need to add a cell number in the vehicle and sync account settings for it to work? Haven't done that yet.

Your VIN is helpful when registering on for.owner.
Your phone being connected to you car / sync is helpful when initiating the health report.

I mean you'll figure that out but ya know it's less frustrating if ya know ahead of time.

Can you guys do a custom background image on the Sync3? just curious.
Don't think there's any way to do a custom background with Sync 3

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I have a profile setup for a while now and it still says health report is not available for my vehicle. Do I need to add a cell number in the vehicle and sync account settings for it to work? Haven't done that yet.

Don't think there's any way to do a custom background with Sync 3
Yes to the adding of cell # and setting up account completely. Originally I only had my VIN setup, when I tried to click on the Health Report on ford.owner, it gave me the online message that my vehicle did not qualify for it. I then went back into the account and set up everything and included my cell #. After I did that, the Health Report option was available. I don't know why it initially did not know the car qualified based on the VIN though...

NFS3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT convertable
Do not use your parking brake while running the report. It picks up the brake light being on so it throws the code.

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
Do not use your parking brake while running the report. It picks up the brake light being on so it throws the code.
What do you mean by that? I don't see any option in the Sync 3 menu to run a health report. Is there a different method to running a health report with Sync 3? I added my phone to the online profile yesterday and it still says health report is not available for my vehicle. :shrug:

PonyGrrrl

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeanne
Vehicle(s)
16 Cadillac ATS V Coupe
Vehicle Health Report is not an available feature with Sync 3. I asked months ago in the Infotainment section about Sync 3 and Vehicle Health Reports and someone on the Ford technical team said it's not available.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

TruBlue16

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang GT w/PP
Yes to the adding of cell # and setting up account completely. Originally I only had my VIN setup, when I tried to click on the Health Report on ford.owner, it gave me the online message that my vehicle did not qualify for it. I then went back into the account and set up everything and included my cell #. After I did that, the Health Report option was available. I don't know why it initially did not know the car qualified based on the VIN though...
Vehicle Health Report is not an available feature with Sync 3. I asked months ago in the Infotainment section about Sync 3 and Vehicle Health Reports and someone on the Ford technical team said it's not available.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
Thanks PonyGrrrl that's what I thought.

Cobra Jet, You're saying you have a 16 with Sync 3 and you get Health Reports?
Sponsored