Sponsored

Have an automatic and want something different for the shift lever?

OP
OP
Boosted Pony

Boosted Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3 High Performance Package
I like that and have the 10R80. Whats involved in the install? I changed out the knob on my 2019 6spd.
Look up this shifter on CJ Pony, they have install video, it is not hard to do. It is harder to explain it than it is to install it. The video is good and will show you how easy it is to instal.
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Stock automatic shifter is ugly beyond ugly. LOL
Long gone!!!

093938.jpg

tomservo92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
this was one my first mods...i couldn't stand the stock shifter... went full stealth with a manual boot from ford
Also my first mod (along with the GT350 start button) and I considered doing shift boot also. It looks good!

Sponsored

arigr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 eco pp mustang
How did you attach the manual boot to the shifter?
contact glue with a tie wrap to hold it till set... only added a few mins... boot was attached b4 i made final attachment to shifter... you just have to think of it like inside out (lol... hope that makes sense)

noshine4mine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT A10 PP1 Hellion TT
I have a very similar shifter I bought off American muscle, along with the same shift boot that I removed the reverse lockout from, but I couldn't get a ziptie to hold the leather onto the shifter like in this picture, so, it's on the shelf ready to go...any tips on actually making the leather stay put? Glue maybe?
I used super glue and a zip tie to keep it on. Zip tie is probably not needed but I am paranoid.
Sponsored