Sponsored

Has owning a Mustang had any major impact on your lifestyle ?

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Instagram: Social Media for Pictures/Videos only. No Snapchat B.S...
Thanks, Kevin.

Sometimes I manage to decode things like that, sometimes I don't. Tomorrow's birthday list (Nov 10) may provide a hint about the sometimes not.

I drove the Mustang down to the range today, and - except for its lack of newness now - it was still as much fun driving there and back as it was when I first drove it home from the dealer. I hope I get to say the same about a "next one".

Norm

2016Gruv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Heck yeah, the Mustang has changed my life. When the Navy saw how cool I was in my new 'Stang, they recruited me to fly jets off carriers. I made friends with a foreign pilot when he learned I owned a GT. He still chuckles at the photo I snapped of him when flying inverted just inches above his jet. Super cool event, but I can't say any more. I left the Navy and became a professional volleyball player (we played a lot in the Navy). There are other ways the Mustang has impacted my life, which I may share another time.

Last edited:

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
No, type of car Ive owned means jack $hit. What I have accomplished in life means everything, Besides, I flew jets off aircraft carriers inn the navy, cars are boringly slow in comparison.
A place to seek shelter?:ninja:

NVGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Heck yeah, the Mustang has changed my life. When the Navy saw how cool I was in my new 'Stang, they recruited me to fly jets off carriers. I made friends with a foreign pilot when he learned I owned a GT. He still chuckles at the photo I snapped of him when flying inverted just inches above his jet. Super cool event, but I can't saw any more. I left the Navy and became a professional volleyball player (we played a lot in the Navy). There are other ways the Mustang has impacted my life, which I may share another time.
Ok Maverick.......She's lost that loving feeling. :tsk:

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT

It's a Weimaraner, they are the sweetest dog breed haha

Another pic for Thank whoring:
The cuteness! I can't handle it lol. :D

The Weimaraner is on my short list of dogs I would get now. German Shepherd, Belgian Malamute, Chocolate or black lab, and now Weimaraner.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
The cuteness! I can't handle it lol. :D

The Weimaraner is on my short list of dogs I would get now. German Shepherd, Belgian Malamute, Chocolate or black lab, and now Weimaraner.
Just FYI Weimaraners tend to be very hyper.

diegoaccord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Lancer Evolution X, 325i E46
Owning a car doesnt change me, or anything about me. Depending on what it is, other people will act a certain way or not, and I'm just talking about wanting to race, ect.

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
I just got out of a 10 year relationship and having the Mustang has kept me sane during this past month. I can’t go 5 minutes without thinking about her and if I do it’s a downwards spiral, so whenever I do I turn my attention towards the Mustang. Either working on it, driving it or researching new mods. It’s helping a lot and once in awhile while I’m driving it I do find myself smiling and happy, if just for a moment.
Bummer. Know the feeling. Most of us probably have been there. Time heals all wounds. A new Mustang makes the pain less. And who knows maybe your Mustang will attract a new lady.

dbegley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Performance Package 401a
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t keep the women away
Yeah right. Well you have 435 HP run away from them. Stay as far away from those evil women as you can.

Reactions: A7X

Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Just curious has being the owner of a Mustang changed your life in anyway.:)
Not an S550, but yes.

It's got me into running track days, which has brought on the occasional get-away weekend for my wife and me.

Norm

1004ron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 , 2017 Ford Edge Sport
Only way our lives changed with the purchase of my wife's 2015 V6 Mustang is she finds many more reasons to make frequent trips to the shops.

16Fastback

RMR 8985
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fastback , 2009 Ranger 4x4
Going to car shows a lot more and more sex,so yes it changed my life
Just curious has being the owner of a Mustang changed your life in anyway.
For me it's been a new purpose in life. I find myself continually saving for my next Mod, checking Mustang forums on a daily basis and looking for excuses just to go for a drive in it !:)

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Well, strange, attractive women keep coming (phrasing) up to me trying to give me their phone numbers and making the "call me" sign.

I've also noticed my bank accounts are hugely larger, strong men defer to me, and valets tip me for the privilege of parking my car.

I've also been approached by a local university to teach a class on the advantages of being me.

In other words, not much has changed.

Shoot, this thread is old. Still readable, however.

Last edited:

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Yes! I've been around the block a few times. (I'm 75) I switched to Ford in 1989 My first 5.0 LX. I have owned 6 Mustangs and 1 Thunderbird (2005) since. Currently I drive a 2018 GT 6 speed coupe. I have found the women as a whole really like my car. In fact I recently connected with my first girlfriend after 47 years and she drives it and loves the car.

As a side note I'm looking into the 2020 GT. I want to try the 10 speed auto this time around. So yes the Mustang has impacted my life.
Sponsored

Last edited: