Blabber Mouth
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marcos
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT Premum w/ Performance Pack
Rachel,

Our trusty and oh so patient Ford Service Rep. You have truly been an angel to us. All your personalized attention and steady responsiveness, the bundles of information you have provided has most certainly pacified the ever so growing desperation that most members on M6G share. You are the only reason I think Ford actually cares for its customers

Thank you for all you have and continue to do.
Sponsored

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
^^^^^^^ :amen: I get more information from you than my dealer. If it wasn't for you I would be totally in the dark.

Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Seems like Rachel should get part of the sales commission for all of the help she has provided. Perhaps a movement is in order.

Farmundeh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Magnetic 2015 GT Premium
:amen::amen::amen:

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
Thank you Rachel!!! If not for her I would think my car got lost somewhere between Michigan and Indiana. I thought my car was on its way since cotus says in transit since the 10th or 11th, she informed me it's still at the plant. I was starting to imagine it in a ditch somewhere. :O

Sponsored

Butter77

Ha....You said Member...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT PP
Sent off a PM to her earlier about mine and said thanks for putting up with all the screwballs on this board, including this one!

draco24433

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Mustang GT Premium
Thanks Rachel!

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
Every chance I get! Thanks for everything, Rachel! Have a great holiday with your family!

searsman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 GT Premium, 08 GTCS Convertible, 15 GT Premium, 17 GT Convertible, 19 Ecoboost
Rachel has been a huge help to me. Like a lot others I've read on here, this is my first time ordering a car and what she's been able to tell me has helped calm my nerves about this process. I would like to say, THANK YOU to her!!!

Sponsored

pctek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium DIB 401A
I sent Rachel a PM earlier today! She kept me sane through this process. :ford:

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Rachel,

Our trusty and oh so patient Ford Service Rep. You have truly been an angel to us. All your personalized attention and steady responsiveness, the bundles of information you have provided has most certainly pacified the ever so growing desperation that most members on M6G share. You are the only reason I think Ford actually cares for its customers

Thank you for all you have and continue to do.
Every time I contact her, don't you?:thumbsup:

cush

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium with PP, Guard Metalic
Thank you Rachel!!! If not for her I would think my car got lost somewhere between Michigan and Indiana. I thought my car was on its way since cotus says in transit since the 10th or 11th, she informed me it's still at the plant. I was starting to imagine it in a ditch somewhere. :O
Mine went on a train to Indianapolis yesterday and is supposed to be there today, maybe yours is on that same train. Final destination of Denver.

Bp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black gt pp
Mine went on a train to Indianapolis yesterday and is supposed to be there today, maybe yours is on that same train. Final destination of Denver.
Glad yours is moving :) unfortunately as of this morning mine was still at the plant. I don't know why cOtis has it in transit since it really isn't :shrug:
Hope that train makes it to Denver as quick as possible!

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Rachel, Tricia, and Deysha, all of whom staff the Customer Service group and have at various times reached out to us here, all have my appreciation.

In particular, Rachel and Tricia both offered me therapy through the long period from May until November. They are my heroes!
Sponsored