Has anyone gotten this wind deflector?

Redcruzer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 eco boost premium convertible, Ruby red
Boy, it claims to work over two different body styles? I would be Leary about that.

OP
OP
BaileytheDog

BaileytheDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2023 GT Convertible, PP1
I found a cheaper Audi one in my area, so that is what I put on. Works and looks great.

The Love to Drive one did not fold into 4ths like that Audi one. That was why I was looking to see what else was out there. But the one from Europe does not either.

Sponsored

Canadian Crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
How does this work? does it stop the wind noise when all the windows are down? Like is there a benefit to this product?
There is definitely a benefit, it extends my top down season by a good month. Just keeps the bad air from coming back in. Easily carry on a conversation with the top down and windows up at highway speeds.

Stangalang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT Altas Blue
There is definitely a benefit, it extends my top down season by a good month. Just keeps the bad air from coming back in. Easily carry on a conversation with the top down and windows up at highway speeds.
mm I would have to try it out, to know how it feels. Thoughts on finding it used or waiting for like any sales?

Canadian Crimson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible PP1 Royal Crimson
never know you might find a used one. But they dont go on sale very often and its cheaper to order direct from them instead of a reseller

Millarduck

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jack
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT; 2016 Jeep GC Limited; 2014 Honda Accord Touring; former 1966 Mustang Coupe- Sprint Edition
My “love the drive” has rattles coming from the two posts on the screen. Not happy with that.

Sponsored

Navvet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ecoboost Convertable Premium
I just added the CravenSpeed wind deflector and the MMd Style bar. I like the looks and the how well they work together.

1000002884.jpg

1000002885A.jpg

Sundyrse59

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Convertible EcoBoost Premium
I have had my "Love the Drive" for 5 years. My wife was not impressed with riding topless, she complained "to much wind", even with top down, windows up. Since I bought my "Love the Drive" she not only enjoys going topless from mid March through mid November, during the warmer months she likes to have the windows down, as well.
Sponsored