Sponsored

Handling Package Mach on the assembly line...

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Sure. Fresh from an action packed throw away phone, here you go...

Sponsored

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
My HP car won't be showing up to our dealer until June! I was told the production date is the week of May 17th... Things may be different here in Canada but our dealer sells A LOT of Ford Performance product and they only received one allocation for a HP car... MINE!

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry but it's killing me to not be able to document everything myself. So this stuff is 3rd hand.

I'll say this - the car is likely to end up with a CF hood from Anderson and the car may or may not be used for shifter development. I'll have to travel south to capture it all...we shall see.

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
Interesting that the res delete is an x-pipe! Does that change the character of the exhaust note to more of a 'GT350' note? I know it's not the FPC and that is a huge part of the sound of the 350 but is the x-pipe 'raspier' than the H-pipe?

Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Nearly 4 grand off MSRP on my ordered Mach 1 from Granger Ford.
Granger is a 13 hour drive from me but I got their 2% under invoice quote and took it to 4 local dealers. 3 laughed me out of the building but the 4th one matched it. Be persistent - it only takes one.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Granger is a 13 hour drive from me but I got their 2% under invoice quote and took it to 4 local dealers. 3 laughed me out of the building but the 4th one matched it. Be persistent - it only takes one.
I couldnt be patient or persistent. No dealer around me wanted to even give me MSRP. I got rejected while I was offering to pay MSRP to more than 5 different dealers. And of the 2-3 other dealers that were willing to sell me it at MSRP, they had zero knowledge, and couldnt even figure out how to get the car ordered, or had no allocations. Then I had a few dealers that wasted their allocations on specs I didnt want. So in the end I went with zach at granger. I live on the west coast. Having it shipped still saves me money.

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Another member on here received his HP Mach 1 and said there were no flares on the car during delivery, nor were they mentioned as loose items, or anywhere on the order at all. Any possible insight on that?

OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Which thread?

melwff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2486
Another member on here received his HP Mach 1 and said there were no flares on the car during delivery, nor were they mentioned as loose items, or anywhere on the order at all. Any possible insight on that?
That was resolved. The flares were sent to the parts department.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Epiphany

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I was wondering if he was talking about a different one.

P.C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Mach 1 Chassis M2290
Granger is a 13 hour drive from me but I got their 2% under invoice quote and took it to 4 local dealers. 3 laughed me out of the building but the 4th one matched it. Be persistent - it only takes one.]
About a 20 hour drive for me. Looking forward to it...Ford tracking shows car Etd to Granger April 25th.

Tshenberg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis M1908
Car was finally delivered to the dealer in the northeast. Prep should be near done and it will then be shipped via enclosed trailer down to Georgia.

I didn't take these photos but they show the front flares have been put on. Shipping blocks were removed also. The dealer also removed the resonator and slipped a res delete pipe in from LTH. Sorry for the potato cam.

111205.jpeg

111184.jpeg

111199.jpg

111203.jpg

111254.jpeg

So, as discussed in another thread, this car showed up with no splitter sitting on the passenger seat yet it was listed on the "loose items checklist" sticker on the window. The dealer in receipt of this HP Mach 1 also had another HP car come in with no splitter to install. Ford corporate has been made aware of it. I was just told that the splitter is being "emergency picked and shipped" Monday from the factory (which should mean Flat Rock).
Makes me feel a bit better wasn’t just me ! Dealer told me they couldn’t even look or order one for it because my VIN wasn’t even in Fords system yet which is crazy ? I’ll pass this post to my sales guy so maybe they can speed things along

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Makes me feel a bit better wasn’t just me ! Dealer told me they couldn’t even look or order one for it because my VIN wasn’t even in Fords system yet which is crazy ? I’ll pass this post to my sales guy so maybe they can speed things along
I was at the dealer yesterday and had the same thing happen. I wanted to get some part numbers off the Mach 1 and they tried looking up the vin of the Mach they have on the lot and it wouldn’t come up. The parts guy said his catalog is updated quarterly. Not sure I buy his explanation but I did watch him trying to search with no results so I guess that is possible.

fastergt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP, 2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
My HP car won't be showing up to our dealer until June! I was told the production date is the week of May 17th... Things may be different here in Canada but our dealer sells A LOT of Ford Performance product and they only received one allocation for a HP car... MINE!
My HP was built on the 27th, on the 28th it was in trim, Ford says delivery 4-8-21, maybe. As I saw in another post # 29 I sure hope all my dealer parts are delivered with the car. But if Epiphany is on the splitter issue he will shake the Ford tree until they (Parts) fall out. He is Good! :thumbsup:
Sponsored