crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
are those the 255 and 275/40/19s? looks great
Yes. Factory size. Have been stuck on the Hp wheels or the Steeda Tridents.

No tracks around here so I haven’t wasted these tires. Even though I sell tires I am waiting for Michelin to produce the size I’m looking for.
305/35r19 is what I’m looking for. National back order for a while now.
Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Before
8B1DD64F-C593-4192-B612-B8796D5BEFE0.jpeg

After
0EAB8715-C708-4202-8D9E-6E2DD4ABEACC.jpeg

Installs are complete. Garage alignment done.
Front camber around -1.5
Front caster around 7.2
Front toe 0
Rear camber -1.2
Rear Toe 0.1

Plan to have laser alignment and bump steer adjustment done some time soon.

First impressions
Car feels about the same as far as smoothness in Normal.
NO increase in NVH!!!!!!
The rear is completely predictable now. Car feels much more like a single unit than a chassis with a rear subframe in it. (I can only imagine what the GT feels like)
I have the Steeda adjustable sway bars set on the softest for the time and probably stay soft for street driving unless I hit some twisty mountain roads.
The stance is great eliminating most of the wheel well gap and dropping CG was the mission for the springs and they accomplished this superbly.

Thanks for your interest. Pretty straight forward installs all the way around.
Very nice, Looks excellent. Curious from a scale 1(stock comfort) to 10(super stiff) how would you rate the ride comfort? I had my previous S197 lowered on steeda springs and Koni Adjustable yellows and it handled great but it was really annoying and bouncy for daily driving.

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
Yes. Factory size. Have been stuck on the Hp wheels or the Steeda Tridents.

No tracks around here so I haven’t wasted these tires. Even though I sell tires I am waiting for Michelin to produce the size I’m looking for.
305/35r19 is what I’m looking for. National back order for a while now.
I have my Non HP wheels and tires listed on here I have two sets of the HP wheels with One set with Cup2 and one with 4s. I really like the look of the HP wheels. I’ve done the full Steeda handling pack as well dual rates springs, adjustable bars and links, camber plates, rear camber arms and the IRS kit I think brakes is going to be next. I live close to Mid Ohio. I haven’t pressed hard enough at mid Ohio to get my brakes to fade so probably won’t be until next summer. The only real hard braking zone is down the back stretch so I don’t think mid Ohio is really bad on brakes it’s more of a rhythm/momentum track.

OP
OP
crzystang

crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
Very nice, Looks excellent. Curious from a scale 1(stock comfort) to 10(super stiff) how would you rate the ride comfort? I had my previous S197 lowered on steeda springs and Koni Adjustable yellows and it handled great but it was really annoying and bouncy for daily driving.
Comfort is still very nice.
Body roll and dive are reduced tremendously. The nice thing is you can put in sport plus or track and get a hyper responsive vehicle. Sport it still good enough to drive the streets with as well as normal. Ride comfort was a very minimal change, if any. But confidence is greatly improved!

Last edited:
OP
OP
crzystang

crzystang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
MATT
Vehicle(s)
2002 GT, 2021 MACH 1
I have my Non HP wheels and tires listed on here I have two sets of the HP wheels with One set with Cup2 and one with 4s. I really like the look of the HP wheels. I’ve done the full Steeda handling pack as well dual rates springs, adjustable bars and links, camber plates, rear camber arms and the IRS kit I think brakes is going to be next. I live close to Mid Ohio. I haven’t pressed hard enough at mid Ohio to get my brakes to fade so probably won’t be until next summer. The only real hard braking zone is down the back stretch so I don’t think mid Ohio is really bad on brakes it’s more of a rhythm/momentum track.
What is the tire clearance like with the HP wheels? Did you go with the sport or ultimate handling springs?

I am about to pull the trigger on HP wheels, but I am afraid there isn’t enough room on the front with the drop I have now. I called and spoke to Rod at Steeda today. He said they should fit, but will rub the inner well liner on full lock. I am ok with this as full lock hardly happens, but I just don’t see the 10.5” wheel fitting in the front. So one is curious on your fitment and spring used. Thank you!

TRDFurgesson

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
22 Mach1 N0426, 22 Bronco Wildtrak 2dr, 92 Yota 4x
Vehicle Showcase
What is the tire clearance like with the HP wheels? Did you go with the sport or ultimate handling springs?

I am about to pull the trigger on HP wheels, but I am afraid there isn’t enough room on the front with the drop I have now. I called and spoke to Rod at Steeda today. He said they should fit, but will rub the inner well liner on full lock. I am ok with this as full lock hardly happens, but I just don’t see the 10.5” wheel fitting in the front. So one is curious on your fitment and spring used. Thank you!
HP whees and tires are over an inch smaller in diameter. I have the dual rates for magna-ride. here is a pic with the larger diameter non HP wheels and tires...
Sponsored