RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Well got it put on yesterday. I was actually able to get it on without removing the hood latch and without losing a single nut. I'm a skinny dude so that definitely helped.

I was torn on the black look or color matched. Decided to go with the color matched DIB one and I really like it. Unique and I have yet to see another stang with one of these. I think it's a great addition, especially since I'm a ME - love the mechanical look.
I have been reluctant to order, mostly afraid of how the DIB on DIB would look. Your pic just cost me $62!
Sponsored

TJP719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium AT
That looks sick man!

Jake 87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium
Haha thanks guys. I honestly didn't know if it would look good before purchasing but it definitely came out right.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
Well got it put on yesterday.

I was torn on the black look or color matched. ]
Looks good man. I am in the same boat really want black but this has me thinking.

Sponsored

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
I heard that the seller was shut down by Ford for copyright infringement. Any truth to this? I can't get to his Etsy site at work, web filter, but last time I looked he was only offering 1 pony in white. I'm lucky I got mine back in Feb. if he did get shut down. Collector's item!

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
I heard that the seller was shut down by Ford for copyright infringement. Any truth to this? I can't get to his Etsy site at work, web filter, but last time I looked he was only offering 1 pony in white. I'm lucky I got mine back in Feb. if he did get shut down. Collector's item!
What?? Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
Coincidentally, I went to etsy to buy one of these today and couldn't find them. hopefully there will be another way to buy them in the future.

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
Coincidentally, I went to etsy to buy one of these today and couldn't find them. hopefully there will be another way to buy them in the future.
I sent Erik and email to see what's up. You can also reach him @ 619 944 0550

Varekai

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Well this sucks. I hope it's not true, after my fiance saw these emblems at the Hooter's meet she liked it so much she actually offered to buy me one, except he only had the one stormtrooper one on his site. Which is odd enough because she thinks buying things for cars is ridiculous.

Sponsored

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
He's still making them, just not selling on Etsy any longer. Here's the email he sent me (reposted with permission):

Going to transition away from Etsy. The only sales I will do for the next few months will be direct sales.

I will not be accepting electronic payments.(like PayPal ). Accepted forms of payment are:
Cashiers Check / USPS money order.

I realize this will probably scare off 80% of my sales that's OK by me. Been working 80+ hours a week for 18 months and have put everything else on hold.

Please look at my reviews, I take care of my customers and Answer e-mails around the clock and ship as fast as humanly possible.

As an incentive to those who want to go this route during this period the prices will be:

$50.00 includes free priority shipping for black and silver ( any year)
$59.00 includes free priority shipping for Ford factory colors ( must be a color I have made previously)

If , you are interested in these terms:

Please send me an e-mail back With year of vehicle/ color / quantity you want.
Please be specific.

In turn, I will give you information for making out payment and mailing address.

Thank You
Sincerely
Erik Stevens
hamRheadCreatiions
erikastevens at cox.net

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Nitro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP
He's still making them, just not selling on Etsy any longer. Here's the email he sent me (reposted with permission):

Going to transition away from Etsy. The only sales I will do for the next few months will be direct sales.

I will not be accepting electronic payments.(like PayPal ). Accepted forms of payment are:
Cashiers Check / USPS money order.

I realize this will probably scare off 80% of my sales that's OK by me. Been working 80+ hours a week for 18 months and have put everything else on hold.

Please look at my reviews, I take care of my customers and Answer e-mails around the clock and ship as fast as humanly possible.

As an incentive to those who want to go this route during this period the prices will be:

$50.00 includes free priority shipping for black and silver ( any year)
$59.00 includes free priority shipping for Ford factory colors ( must be a color I have made previously)

If , you are interested in these terms:

Please send me an e-mail back With year of vehicle/ color / quantity you want.
Please be specific.

In turn, I will give you information for making out payment and mailing address.

Thank You
Sincerely
Erik Stevens
hamRheadCreatiions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome. Where can I find his email address?

Jake 87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT Premium

Rickycardo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
It all seems to be 'cash under the table' dealings now. Sounds like somebody got to him. Maybe Ford, IRS or Etsy want a piece of his work. Glad I got in early

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic