hemistar1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2, 2017 F-150
My guess

Sorry for the loss of use... glad your Imma guess 4500 t0 6500..my guess but could be off a little off. It can be repaired.please post some pics after it's done.
Sponsored

DFWStangGuy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2019 Oxford White GT
Since you said that it drove a little weird, I'm going to guess 7k to 8k.

OP
OP
EODgt

EODgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Base
Estimate came out to 9683 with labor. That's not including anything wrong with the suspension. 17 days repair time.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Estimate came out to 9683 with labor. That's not including anything wrong with the suspension. 17 days repair time.
I came fairly close... lol, but damn that's some damages.

Well, at least you (and no one else) were hurt.

Why does the driver side 1/4 panel look like, did it bend or crease?

Sponsored

Muff Muff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT PP
What is it with all these Guard cars getting hit? You'd think the color is cursed...

Insurance will file it as uninsured motorist, you'll be fine.

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Prem M6, 2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
What is it with all these Guard cars getting hit? You'd think the color is cursed...

What's with all these people getting in accidents with no insurance?!?

To me if I was driving with no insurance (Which wouldn't happen), I'd be 10x more careful about causing any kind of issues on the road!

I've had like 4 friends in the last 3 months hit by uninsured drivers. 2 of which the drivers took off from the scene.

OP
OP
EODgt

EODgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Base

This is the 2nd time I've been hit. The other time was in parking lot and the driver left the scene. It's cursed for sure.

OP
OP
EODgt

EODgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Base
I came fairly close... lol, but damn that's some damages.

Well, at least you (and no one else) were hurt.

Why does the driver side 1/4 panel look like, did it bend or crease?
The 1/4 panel looks fine to me. The estimate does say repair of quarter panel though.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
What's with all these people getting in accidents with no insurance?!?

To me if I was driving with no insurance (Which wouldn't happen), I'd be 10x more careful about causing any kind of issues on the road!

I've had like 4 friends in the last 3 months hit by uninsured drivers. 2 of which the drivers took off from the scene.
You would be surprised how common this is.

Sponsored

scrubber3

Hopper, is that you?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP Shadow Black. 2001 Jeep XJ 4x4
Every accident I have ever been in involved my uninsured motorist protection.... 5 total. Including a recent hit and run in the parking lot involving my 4Runner. I hate people...

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You would be surprised how common this is.
Oh I know, but seems to be getting worse. Hell I have screenshots on my phone of people on my friends list and their friends (mostly young thug idiots) talking about how they refuse to get insurance because they don't care about other people's cars. They are the ones who need it the most!

Spykexx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Every accident I have ever been in involved my uninsured motorist protection.... 5 total. Including a recent hit and run in the parking lot involving my 4Runner. I hate people...
My dad actually had to deal with it like 3 years ago. A drunk idiot was flying down his street and t-boned his truck. Truck was thrown about 25 feet into the neighbors yard, and the guy's truck smashed into his house taking out his entire deck. The guy then somehow managed to make it about 3 miles across the bridge on foot into Illinois. The cops refused to chase him any further and pushed to have the entire case dropped because he fled the state. After over a year of fighting my dad ended up losing his a** over the whole ordeal. Ended up getting like 7k for a brand new Colorado, and zero repayment for his house.

skinnysaurus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
That sucks.
Feel for ya.
The first question before we play Price is Right: Do you have "uninsured driver" insurance?
Property damage is covered under the comprehensive portion of the policy provided you have full coverage. Uninsured Motorist ("UM") coverage is actually for bodily injury caused by an uninsured driver. For repairs, your insurance company will almost always be the one forking over the checks.

The issue that you have now is that your insurance company will probably be unable to ever recover your deductible for you. Normally your insurance company will pay for the repairs and eventually if the insurance company determines it was the other cars fault, they will seek repayment from the other car's insurance company through a subrogation lawsuit or arbitration.

OP
OP
EODgt

EODgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP Base
Property damage is covered under the comprehensive portion of the policy provided you have full coverage. Uninsured Motorist ("UM") coverage is actually for bodily injury caused by an uninsured driver. For repairs, your insurance company will almost always be the one forking over the checks.

The issue that you have now is that your insurance company will probably be unable to ever recover your deductible for you. Normally your insurance company will pay for the repairs and eventually if the insurance company determines it was the other cars fault, they will seek repayment from the other car's insurance company through a subrogation lawsuit or arbitration.
Nope. I have both UM for bodily injury and property damage. Already used it once two years ago. It actually is a much smaller deductible for UM compared to regular property damage.
Sponsored