Sponsored

Guess what? Motortrend favors the Camaro again

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Wow. Clipping and pasting posts from another site and gossiping about it. Makes me miss middle school. Classy.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Wow. Clipping and pasting posts from another site and gossiping about it. Makes me miss middle school. Classy.
Beat it if you don't like it here. You don't call em on their bullshit over there.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Actually I do. I just tend to try to use tact and logic.
Sure you do.:crazy: We don't need a camaro owner to admonish us on our own forum. So head on home. And work on correcting those extremely polite fellas over there. Good luck with your Tact and Logic.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sure you do.:crazy: We don't need a camaro owner to admonish us on our own forum. So head on home. And work on correcting those extremely polite fellas over there. Good luck with your Tact and Logic.
YESSIR!

Sponsored

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
PHP:
We drive mustangs and camaros, not a single one of us has any class. Besides, what fun would life be if we just went around agreeing with one another.

4V Mayhem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium M6
The truth hurts, people just don't like the camaro. Going on the 4th model year, there should be enough cars on the road to stimulate sales without the need to over-advertise. Even without a 18 MY update, the mustang would have more sales than the camaro. I'm sorry, you can go through as many BS excuses you wan't, but people far and away prefer the mustang and challenger over the camaro.

Don't fret it makes your car more unique. :clap2:
Millhouse, I don't even know what you're talking about anymore...
All I hear is more Camaro6 chanting. :shrug:
All I hear is more BS from you.
Here is what you said when blueballsslowracer posted this.

"The Camaro is a super car. There is no visability issues at all. Sales are fine.
Because 3/4 of Ford sales are fleet sales anyway. Gm makes so much more per car sold. It doesnt matter that we are getting outsold by a metric f$%k ton. I enjoy driving the more rare car. I see 15 Mustangs on every block. If I forget anything. Please feel free to fill in the blanks. "

"Alright dude, just knock it off already. I'm on both forums. And none of what you just posted is even being talked about over there nor has it been talked about over there in who knows how long. "

Why would I debate something when you are you are lying about what is said on Camaro6. You guys ignore drew peacock, torque addict, blaqhole, etc then come on here and complain about what we are posting. Stay on C6 and circle jerk them don't come on here and ask us to do it as well.

Also why would you need to test the superior product for an extended amount of time? Are you saying Camaro6 is wrong? Magazines and track times sell a car, not good dealers and weekend long test drives.
Sorry but I don't search thru their entire site every day like you apparently do.
Beat it if you don't like it here. You don't call em on their bullshit over there.
Why don't YOU beat it. At least he has brought valuable and inside information to the table. What do you do? Curse at people, insult people, and act like your opinion is all that matters? LOL! He is just as welcome here as you, I, and anyone else is. He hasn't done anything against the posted rules of this forum. If you don't like it, then maybe you should be the one to leave.

martinjlm

Retired from GM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We drive mustangs and camaros, not a single one of us has any class. Besides, what fun would life be if we just went around agreeing with one another.
Millhouse,

I TOTALLY agree with that. You and I have had some major disagreements on a couple topics that we’ll probably never agree on. But because we had a dialog, I understand where you’re coming from and I’m guessing you probably have a good idea where I’m coming from. And I’d probably be more than happy to sit down with you and have a coffee or a brew. But if you were going over to Camaro 6, finding posts where I said something you didn’t like then post it over here for giggles and grins, I’d probably not have that great an opinion of you. Not that my opinion of you should matter to you one bit. Just giving those examples to point out the difference.

FastCarFanBoy, Schaffe, and a few others whose usernames don’t immediately come to mind come over to C6 and speak their minds. They go toe-to-toe with BlaqWhole and torqueaddict and some of the other more diehard Camaro fanboys and they deserve and get a certain amount of respect for that. Clipping a line or two out of a three paragraph post and bringing it over here for grins and giggles is the internet equivalent of the kid on the playground whispering to another kid “guess what Bob said about your sister”.

millhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Millhouse,

I TOTALLY agree with that. You and I have had some major disagreements on a couple topics that we’ll probably never agree on. But because we had a dialog, I understand where you’re coming from and I’m guessing you probably have a good idea where I’m coming from. And I’d probably be more than happy to sit down with you and have a coffee or a brew. But if you were going over to Camaro 6, finding posts where I said something you didn’t like then post it over here for giggles and grins, I’d probably not have that great an opinion of you. Not that my opinion of you should matter to you one bit. Just giving those examples to point out the difference.
Believe it or not, back when I hung out with car guys they were nearly all camaro and corvette folk. I grew up in a GM town (East Lansing) and drove nearly all GM cars growing up. Once upon a time I worked at Truck and Bus and at the tech center in Warren (and a short contract stint in Lansing). I am by no means brand loyal. Quite honestly, I would probably get along with nearly everyone outside of a forum environment here or on the camaro forums. My biggest pitfall is I absolutely HATE ignorance. I can find faults with every vehicle on the road...none are perfect. Quite a bit of the rhetoric is conjecture though, and I respect honest, well thought out conclusions. I do however get a laugh out of some of the idiot comments coming out of the camaro camp. You will largely ignore those comments much like I do with ignorant mustang owners here. It's all in good fun though.

FastCarFanBoy, Schaffe, and a few others whose usernames don’t immediately come to mind come over to C6 and speak their minds. They go toe-to-toe with BlaqWhole and torqueaddict and some of the other more diehard Camaro fanboys and they deserve and get a certain amount of respect for that. Clipping a line or two out of a three paragraph post and bringing it over here for grins and giggles is the internet equivalent of the kid on the playground whispering to another kid “guess what Bob said about your sister”.
Totally agree, and I love every second of it. ;) My internet ego hasn't matured must past middle school. :cheers:

VinnAY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Camaro 1SS/1LE
From 15 GT/PP with a lot Steeda parts under the car, and now 18 1LE...the Camaro is the better car, subjectively speaking. I don't race, drag or autocross my cars but this is the better car. +/- abound for both cars but I'm convinced the Camaro has it. Feels better out of the box, the body panels align like they're supposed to, better driving experience, Im glad I'm in the Camaro now and totally enjoyed the Mustang while I had her. Both are great cars.

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
From 15 GT/PP with a lot Steeda parts under the car, and now 18 1LE...the Camaro is the better car, subjectively speaking. I don't race, drag or autocross my cars but this is the better car. +/- abound for both cars but I'm convinced the Camaro has it. Feels better out of the box, the body panels align like they're supposed to, better driving experience, Im glad I'm in the Camaro now and totally enjoyed the Mustang while I had her. Both are great cars.
So you bought a track-intent 1LE-equipped car with no intent to take advantage of what it was designed for. Congrats? Which “1LE” trim is it?

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it’s not like you can have a debate or conversation on the subject on that site without getting banned for not being enough of a Camaro enthusiast.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
I am just pointing out things because no one appears to know that stuff is posted. 4v made a statement that those things are never said and I wanted to prove that is not the case. If you think posting quotes from another forum is bad you should check out the C6 vs section, lot of vender slander, etc.

thehunterooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette
Millhouse, I don't even know what you're talking about anymore...

All I hear is more BS from you.

Sorry but I don't search thru their entire site every day like you apparently do.

Why don't YOU beat it. At least he has brought valuable and inside information to the table. What do you do? Curse at people, insult people, and act like your opinion is all that matters? LOL! He is just as welcome here as you, I, and anyone else is. He hasn't done anything against the posted rules of this forum. If you don't like it, then maybe you should be the one to leave.
So you admit you are wrong then? All that is from one thread that took less than a few minutes to read. But I already knew what would be said because Camaro6 has said the same things for nearly three years and of course the same people come on here and say it and spam it everywhere else.