GT500 sightings

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I saw 2 at a car meetup earlier in summer. None on the road in VA.
Saw a few C8s.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
There are 4 in the local Orlando Mustang Club alone.

Have seen many of them, they are a dime a dozen in the Central Fl area... :cwl:

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
Saw another TO in Tallahassee, this one was a base model. For a relatively small city there seems to be quite a few bumping around here.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Saw another TO in Tallahassee, this one was a base model. For a relatively small city there seems to be quite a few bumping around here.
I just moved to Panama City a few weeks ago. Hope to meet up with you some time.

Venomous Pony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500/2019 F-350 / 2021 Bronco First Edition
I just moved to Panama City a few weeks ago. Hope to meet up with you some time.

For sure, we are down there on work from time to time and occasionally we will take the car on a cruise over to Destin.

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
For sure, we are down there on work from time to time and occasionally we will take the car on a cruise over to Destin.
I am going to the Destin Hooters event on Sunday. Just FYI

Ill be in my 2007 GT500

WP_20140216_09_39_48_Pro.jpg

16Kobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R
Vehicle Showcase

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
I saw a 2020 as i was driving to a shop in the next town over, it was parked and was Iconic silver with OTTS. Only one I've seen besides mine so far.

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
I just cant understand how people just want to follow me around.........

I had a crapmarro try to catch up to me, but I left him in the dust. Poor guy..... I might have converted him, but then again, maybe I did.
He probably wanted to see what a real super car looks like. And then you go kick sand in his face and embarrassed him.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
He probably wanted to see what a real super car looks like. And then you go kick sand in his face and embarrassed him.
I wouldn't call it a supercar and I wouldn't say I kicked sand in his face, lol

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
I had an odd experience today. I assume more often than not people are "spotting" my car as opposed to vice versa, and besides assholes driving like assholes on the street, all interaction/comments/conversation about my cars have been positive, including this one, until now.

I was waiting in a parking lot for someone next to another mustang, and when we were getting ready to leave (getting in the car, starting it up, rolling windows down, seat belt, all that) a minivan or SUV full of kids drove by with the windows down and one shouted twice "The bank owns your car!" as they drove away. Funniest shit lmao. He thought he was so cute. If you know enough about the GT500 to recognize its value, wouldn't you know they don't just let anyone buy one? The whole notoriety around the Shelby's is pay to play.

Would Ford even do 100+ month financing on a car like this? And any of you get negative attention yet, or ever for that matter?

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I had an odd experience today. I assume more often than not people are "spotting" my car as opposed to vice versa, and besides assholes driving like assholes on the street, all interaction/comments/conversation about my cars have been positive, including this one, until now.

I was waiting in a parking lot for someone next to another mustang, and when we were getting ready to leave (getting in the car, starting it up, rolling windows down, seat belt, all that) a minivan or SUV full of kids drove by with the windows down and one shouted twice "The bank owns your car!" as they drove away. Funniest shit lmao. He thought he was so cute. If you know enough about the GT500 to recognize its value, wouldn't you know they don't just let anyone buy one? The whole notoriety around the Shelby's is pay to play.

Would Ford even do 100+ month financing on a car like this? And any of you get negative attention yet, or ever for that matter?
Or maybe some of us paid cash?

LOL

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland

I have 6 kids (Grown now) and I never had a minivan, I had a lincoln navigator. I'd pay no mind to it, its a minivan. How proud could you really be of a minivan?

Skwibbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 GT500, '17 2SS (previous)
Eeexactly. Just found the whole thing odd.

Those navigators are really really nice, haven't seen too many of the new ones yet.