Sponsored

GT350s Are Hitting Dealer Lots!!!

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Just got off the phone with FP, my car was built on 10/21 they have no clue when it will be shipped.
Mine was built 10/23 and loaded today finally.

This may give you an idea of how long it might take. My dealer had just told me yesterday that he had no clue when the car would arrive which was pretty frustrating.
Sponsored

Bobne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350
OK--Bottom Line--
Now that cars are actually being delivered, for those of you that have actually received them, what is the time from when you placed the order and the time it showed up at the dealers?
And on the average, how long did you have to wait between the time you placed the order, and the dealer actually gave you something on paper that showed it was really on order???

Shabooty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R
OK--Bottom Line--
Now that cars are actually being delivered, for those of you that have actually received them, what is the time from when you placed the order and the time it showed up at the dealers?
And on the average, how long did you have to wait between the time you placed the order, and the dealer actually gave you something on paper that showed it was really on order???
I placed my order 6/6, got my Dora way after bc my sales guy apparently didn't care to provide it to me, got my vin 7/4, built 10/13, should get to the dealer tomorrow. Hope that gives some kind of idea

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Call Ford Performance... 1-800-367-3788. Once your car is in transit on rail/convoy they can attempt to provide you any latest in-transit updates.

For example, mine was:
10/29 - released for shipping
11/2 - in transit via rail; was at New Boston, MI
11/4 - on transporter; was at Connellsville, PA
ETA to dealership is 11/8-12
If I call about a car that doesn't have my name on the order sheet, but I know the VIN - will they tell me anything?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Yes. If you give them the VIN or the order number + dealer code. I don't suggest people just start calling on random VINs to see where they are going, though. Not sure if that's what you have in mind but I'd hate to force them to stop offering this info for buyers in waiting.

Sponsored

Essex Wire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 Tech Pkg
Yes. If you give them the VIN or the order number + dealer code. I don't suggest people just start calling on random VINs to see where they are going, though. Not sure if that's what you have in mind but I'd hate to force them to stop offering this info for buyers in waiting.

Is the Order number and Dealer code on a DORA?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
It was on my VOC so I think it would be on the DORA. My dealer number is Fxxxxx - I'm in Florida, so maybe that's the F? The numbers at the end, don;'t know.

mephim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track (gone), 2019 GT350 (gone)
My car is in Hobo mode. Should be here just in time for Turkey day.
Steve16, how are you accessing this database? My dealership is not into commitments (about dates) other than >now

Sponsored

R1Jester

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.r1jester.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Is the Order number and Dealer code on a DORA?
Yes, dealer code should be 6 digit alphanumeric number in front of the dealer name at the top of the DORA

Your Order number will be on the line that says
Body P8J BEGIN ORD "xxxx" those x's are your order number

enzo101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 R
It's going to rot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At that price? Oh yeah. Sucks that such a car will spend so much time on a dealer lot and not be driven like a lot of these cars will end up.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
At that price? Oh yeah. Sucks that such a car will spend so much time on a dealer lot and not be driven like a lot of these cars will end up.
No... What really sux is that people are so damn greedy and wanna profit off of something to this degree. Sad. :tsk:
Sponsored