Sponsored

GT350 v2.0 ready for the track.....mods inside

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Your car looks great. Sad to see the C2C wing go but I assume you are moving up and going even more hardcore.

Got any shots of the friend's cracked manifolds or failed mounts?
Sponsored

OP
OP

cjgt350

Adrenaline Junkie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F250 Platinum 2016 GT350 TP
Your car looks great. Sad to see the C2C wing go but I assume you are moving up and going even more hardcore.

Got any shots of the friend's cracked manifolds or failed mounts?
Yes I'm ready for more aero. Going GT4 most likely on the front and still deciding on the rear aero. AP Racing brakes so I can run 18" scrubs. Racing seats and 5pt for safety improvements.

I am checking if he has any pics to share. The failed motor mounts caused all kinds of problems. Broken wire harness, broken a/c lines and mount.

morjo02

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby
Correct.

For more of a track dedicated configuration with no noise restrictions the benefits are weight reduction, performance and no heat sinks around the trans. On a side note a friend has a track dedicated car as well but running cats. Cracked exhaust manifolds and two failed motor mounts in which the Ford tech says are due to heat and the weight of the cats along with the harmonics of course. No empirical or trend evidence but I have not had any of those issues thus far.
Must be very loud.....:-)

rocsteady

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Any new updates? Curious how everything is holding up. Especially that 5.2 liter thingy under the hood...