Sponsored

GT350 Transmission

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Yay, armchair engineers! Seriously, I have no idea why people want these cars if they don't have any faith in the engineering decisions behind them. This transmission, that oil spec. Second guess everything!
I also remember reading somewhere that the components responsible for gear synchronization were redesigned as well to cope with extremely high RPM shifts.
EXACTLY!! :thumbsup:
Sponsored

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
Yay, armchair engineers! Seriously, I have no idea why people want these cars if they don't have any faith in the engineering decisions behind them. This transmission, that oil spec. Second guess everything!
Translated = nit-picking. What I would I do to be able to afford/own a GT350 :hail:

MadCow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
The only beef I have with ford is the amount of manual transmissions the mustang has had. In just the past 20 years there have been 8 different manual transmissions. Hard for people to get the trans figured out, especially in the after market. Same thing with the diesel motors. If they would have just stuck a T56 in there for all those years we would all be much happier right now. The camaros had em but its seems like only 1% of em even came with V8 and stick.

347CobraII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
T56, T6060 have had there issues too other reason they didn't do well at high RPM