Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
27392218452_2f44c879e0_k_d.jpg

had my first track day today in the GT350 today at Buttonwillow Raceway in California. This is personally my favorite track in California.

As some of you may know I had a 2015 Mustang Ecoboost with all the suspension you could think of, weight reduction, brakes, tires, big turbo kit and more. It made about 440hp at the crank with meth injection so it was no slouch.

While it was reliable the sound of it was just not what I wanted, it just didn't feel right.

On my GT350 I have installed GLOC brake pads, brake fluid, Amsoil air filter, Ford Performance Catch Cans, Schroth Harness, BMR lockout, vertical links, toe rods and camber plates.

With very little done on the street tires I was able to run 1 second faster today in 100+ degree weather than my fully done up ecoboost on a cool day.

The power band is great, less shifting and the power is on tap. Cooling was excellent, oil, coolant, trans and diff fluid all did very well.

The handling was great as well, I'm sold on the magneride. This was the first time running super sports at the track and I was impressed, they did very well for a street tire.

This is the "right" car for me, I just wish I did it sooner. Towards the end of the day I couldn't leave as I had 4 people come up to me asking how I liked it, I had no one take a second look at my ecoboost for the most part.

26881774374_edfb43fb9b_z_d.jpg

27214278690_c23a225e7d_z_d.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Great video and it sounds awesome Anthony!
Thanks Brent!

Here's a pic of how high the temps got, the oem diff cooler setup did really well.
image.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
OP
OP
Anthony@HTM

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack
Question: Were you able to catch that GT3 in front of you?? ;)
lol I was not, I spoke to him after. He was on Hoosier slicks and was far more talented then me.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.