Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
i second that notion, even though i never drove my combination with the stock tb...lol ....let me tell you this combo with the 5c converter is gonna sixty a 1.60 or better, but need to get my dr's on quick!

5starr0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
So there are a ton of pages on this. Can we get a synopsis of what the ideal build looks like so far?

Is it...GT350 intake manifold, upgraded TB or not, adding longtubes while you are taking everything out?

Something like that the ideal start?

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
So there are a ton of pages on this. Can we get a synopsis of what the ideal build looks like so far?

Is it...GT350 intake manifold, upgraded TB or not, adding longtubes while you are taking everything out?

Something like that the ideal start?
its the combination of the 3..although i would'nt try any other aftermarket tb just use the gt-350 tb, after all it was made for the manifold...

Laztug

Wanna run dyno slips bro?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Calling out OKC #1 spot after axle back install.
Its why when I requested my GT 350 tune I just requested to have GSL20's tune on here as his car is running perfect and doing 11@125mph quarters, they said his was latest revision and they just changed it for my 350 CAI and octane 93, plus other bits.

Quite excited to get the bits on the car and it all up and running and then fine tuning with datalogging.
11@125! That is moving, but keep in mind that is a gutted car w a hell of a driver.:)

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Im selling my stock intake and stock tb with engine cover and stock cai, only 3500 miles on it ...pm me if interested...

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Was a the track tonight with my combo after Lund tune. Trapped 119 and I left super light on street tires w/ a bit of spin into second. Granted was great DA tonight but car feels good. Was going to go back to Imports vs Domestics tomorrow but both my lambda sensors burned up tonight.

Seriously not sure wtf the problem is with this car and the sensors just keeps eating them.

Vector

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 A6
Was a the track tonight with my combo after Lund tune. Trapped 119 and I left super light on street tires w/ a bit of spin into second. Granted was great DA tonight but car feels good. Was going to go back to Imports vs Domestics tomorrow but both my lambda sensors burned up tonight.

Seriously not sure wtf the problem is with this car and the sensors just keeps eating them.
Can you post the time slip

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium

Maybe it's how your O2s are oriented in your headers but that's usually only an issue on E-85 due to lots of extra water in the exhaust.

Sponsored

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Maybe it's how your O2s are oriented in your headers but that's usually only an issue on E-85 due to lots of extra water in the exhaust.
Yeah I don't really know. Its damn annoying but at least they are cheap. Was going to try and really run some times tomorrow on DRs but such is life. Was at Atco today with a friend watching them run in the Hellcat shootout.

cpelaez1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cristian
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black 5.0 Vert
I just purchased a GT350 IM and TB from a forum member, and also bought a GT350 JLT CAI. I am going to have Lund tune it. I tried searching for a write-up for the intake manifold install but couldn't find anything. Is it difficult to do? Does anyone have a link to a write-up for video that could help me?

Thanks

dev1360

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 S550
Here's one. Left the other in the car. I'm on the right.

Do you know what the DA was? At a 2.3 60' there's probably a bit more trap there. I'd like to go to the 350 manifold, but I trapped 119.8 on the stock intake, I'd hope for at least 2mph gain for the money invested. Although, the increased RPM and power up there lead to major fun factor on the highway when I'm running out gears by myself.

Vanquisher

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang GT
Do you know what the DA was? At a 2.3 60' there's probably a bit more trap there. I'd like to go to the 350 manifold, but I trapped 119.8 on the stock intake, I'd hope for at least 2mph gain for the money invested. Although, the increased RPM and power up there lead to major fun factor on the highway when I'm running out gears by myself.
I think it was like -800 at Atco at the time yesterday. It really cooled down at night and was going to go one more time and push a bit harder but they had a crash and I just called it quits after waiting for almost an hour.

I short shifted 1st at 7k the same goes for 2nd. Only went to 7500 in 3rd and 4th. If I got out of the hole stronger I could easily have seen 120 I think maybe 121 with the DA
Sponsored