Sponsored

GT350/GT500 2019+ Spoiler - Ebay $150 Pre-painted

Costcocombo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Ok, got my spoiler early in the mail. The spoiler was wrapped good with cushened plastic as well as taped bubble wrap so the shipping was good. The spoiler itself does look pretty darn good with only a minor flaw or 2 in the paint on the underside , not really more then a normal painted part .....I'm just being picky. The spoiler is very lightweight but seems tuff yet has a good gloss to it. The 3m tape that comes with it was like damn gorilla tape or something as I had to adjust it a bit once I stuck it on and could barely get it to come up for the adjustment. It DOES in fact use the existing holes and the screw/bolts seem to hold it down well. I have no feeling of it comming off while driving as it does not budge at all. If you like the design it's totally worth $156 IMO. My pics are crap as it's raining outside , I will post more if it stops and I can pull the car outside. I did however drop a damn screw into the truck like a scrub so that'll be my next project as it'll bug me......be careful removing the screws lol.
IMG_20200111_145541829.jpg
IMG_20200111_145550567.jpg
IMG_20200111_145524806.jpg
IMG_20200111_145531113.jpg
Dude thanks for the process! Would u be willing to share more pix of the whole car from different angles? I have a magnetic as well so I want to see how the black compliments it.

The Truth

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1999 Lightning
Just pulled the trigger on this. I have a 2015 Performance Pack, where can I find a template to drill holes in my trunk?

Sponsored

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Just pulled the trigger on this. I have a 2015 Performance Pack, where can I find a template to drill holes in my trunk?
Does the 2015 PP not have a spoiler/you deleted it? It will work with the factory holes.

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Sorry for the bad pics , ot
Dude thanks for the process! Would u be willing to share more pix of the whole car from different angles? I have a magnetic as well so I want to see how the black compliments it.
S pouring outside
IMG_20200206_182254401.jpg
IMG_20200206_182109873.jpg

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
Having issues with the seller... the original posting had a guaranteed delivery date of 2/6/2020 but the tracking still says the package is still pending... recieved an update from the seller yesterday saying they'll try to contact FedEx. Havent gotten any message from them today and the package still has a pending delivery status..

yellow devil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Having issues with the seller... the original posting had a guaranteed delivery date of 2/6/2020 but the tracking still says the package is still pending... recieved an update from the seller yesterday saying they'll try to contact FedEx. Havent gotten any message from them today and the package still has a pending delivery status..
bulbxpert? I've got the same issue - ordered on Monday morning, same delivery date, and I get the same Pending status when I check the FedEx tracking number. I see that they sold 2 more after I bought mine, and now show 0. I'm almost wondering if they oversold the listing and created the shipping labels without having the product, hoping they'll get a shipment in fast so they can get them to FedEx.

Or maybe they're legitimately having an issue with FedEx, but after seeing your post, I'm a bit skeptical.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
China is having a wee problem right now so delivery to point of origin is probably a little difficult. Might want to spread some bleach on it when unpackaging.

Vstang2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
China is having a wee problem right now so delivery to point of origin is probably a little difficult. Might want to spread some bleach on it when unpackaging.
^^^This , IMO

subbz

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Performance Pack Level 2
bulbxpert? I've got the same issue - ordered on Monday morning, same delivery date, and I get the same Pending status when I check the FedEx tracking number. I see that they sold 2 more after I bought mine, and now show 0. I'm almost wondering if they oversold the listing and created the shipping labels without having the product, hoping they'll get a shipment in fast so they can get them to FedEx.

Or maybe they're legitimately having an issue with FedEx, but after seeing your post, I'm a bit skeptical.
Yeah that sounds plausible. I ended up cancelling it and getting a refund. He was pretty quick on refunding me the full amount without any hassle.

Racered pp2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red GT PP2, 1985 Mustang gt coyote swapped
I was just at the dealer tonight looking at a 2020 gt350 and loved the wing. Definitely gonna order on of these for my race red pp2. Thank for posting all thing info and pictures.

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered one from IkonMotorsports eBay page. Looks to be the same one, but ~$20 cheaper than BulbXpert. Hoping it comes with the 3M die cut because I don't really want to make my own (never quite as clean). I also bought M6x20mm studs to make install easier.
Sponsored